I am sorry in advance

Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:10 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am sorry in advance

no probs from me on posting the thread.
i missed this story in the press. outrageous. i'm pretty shocked actually, what kind of nutter a) does that in the first place and b) does it outside a court whilst appealing....mind blowing
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
no probs from me on posting the thread.
i missed this story in the press. outrageous. i'm pretty shocked actually, what kind of nutter a) does that in the first place and b) does it outside a court whilst appealing....mind blowing
it was INSIDE the courtroom during the appeal.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
many muslims would not agree with you on that.
I agree with you on that. but as a muslim myself although not veiled i know it is required.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:14 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

many muslims would not agree with you on that.
Of course, it is part of their religion. How many muslims do YOU know who wouldnt agree to that?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
I agree with you on that. but as a muslim myself although not veiled i know it is required.
I was listening to a radio program the other day that says different Mariah.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:16 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

it was INSIDE the courtroom during the appeal.
?????????????

mental. in that case the court and therefore authorities are clearly to blame religion etc are irrelevant. an armed man attacked and killed someone in an area and situation where that should have been impossible.
mad
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the wearing of the veil is not part of any "culture" it is a part of Islam. as muslims it is required that women wear modest clothes and cover their hair.
Can you show me where in the Quaran Al-Kareem it says that women should where veils?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:18 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Can you show me where in the Quaran Al-Kareem it says that women should where veils?
what I heard was it was by choice
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edo
Of course, it is part of their religion. How many muslims do YOU know who wouldnt agree to that?
a very close friend at university is an Indian muslim, she does not nor ever has worn the veil.

My wife is Kazakh. although she herself is not a muslim many of her family are and never have worn one.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I was listening to a radio program the other day that says different Mariah.
http://www.thelocal.de/national/20090701-20319.html
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

"O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them (when they go out or are among men). That is better in order that they may be known (to be Muslims) and not annoyed..." (Qur'an 33:59)
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands..." (Qur'an 24:30-31)
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:28 pm
Concierge

"O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them (when they go out or are among men). That is better in order that they may be known (to be Muslims) and not annoyed..." (Qur'an 33:59)
that doesn't actually say a veil though?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that doesn't actually say a veil though?
no it doesnt its all down to cultural interpretation.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:32 pm
Concierge

no it doesnt its all down to cultural interpretation.
the ladies I heard interviewed were mixed, some were veiled some weren't I am 100% sure they said it was their choice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.