I am not happy...

Old Jan 19th 2008, 2:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am not happy...

they took the plastic off my carseats...apparently it's only left on for locals...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am not happy...

i can give you a roll of clingfilm if that would help...

MM, xx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
they took the plastic off my carseats...apparently it's only left on for locals...
That'll explain the number of slippery arses among them then......
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
That'll explain the number of slippery arses among them then......
ohhhhhh...did you do research on this subject...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i can give you a roll of clingfilm if that would help...

MM, xx
I wanted the original plastic...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhh...did you do research on this subject...

Plastic or locals' asses?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
Plastic or locals' asses?
lets do the asses first...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lets do the asses first...

Well not many have asses they prefer camels.I had occasion recently to kick one local arse as hard and as far as I could.Plastic? I'm still doing that Amex thing.....
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:29 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Fran Fine's mother (Sylvia) in The Nanny kept the plastic on her settee. Not sure if the aim was to keep it clean or for eventual resale value!

Same with my mum - she used to keep the plastic film on lampshades just to keep the dust off!

Seems to be a female idiosyncrasy - I don't know any males with this tendency. I suppose it is to keep something as new for as long as possible?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot
Fran Fine's mother (Sylvia) in The Nanny kept the plastic on her settee. Not sure if the aim was to keep it clean or for eventual resale value!

Same with my mum - she used to keep the plastic film on lampshades just to keep the dust off!

Seems to be a female idiosyncrasy - I don't know any males with this tendency. I suppose it is to keep something as new for as long as possible?
to keep the dust off...but surely the dust would still settle on the plastic...

oh, here it's a male thing....my sons were gutted that they had taken the plastic off, and the local guys here seem to love their plastic seats as well...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:51 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

to keep the dust off...but surely the dust would still settle on the plastic...

oh, here it's a male thing....my sons were gutted that they had taken the plastic off, and the local guys here seem to love their plastic seats as well...
Mum always said it was easier to clean dust off the plastic than the lampshade cloth material (needed vacuuming).

In retrospect, I suppose it does make sense in Dubai to keep the plastic on car seats, since I have leather car seats that are so easy to slip in and out off. Cloth seats must therefore be a pain. Point taken.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot
Mum always said it was easier to clean dust off the plastic than the lampshade cloth material (needed vacuuming).

In retrospect, I suppose it does make sense in Dubai to keep the plastic on car seats, since I have leather car seats that are so easy to slip in and out off. Cloth seats must therefore be a pain. Point taken.
it's nice to see you remember what your mum has told you...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

is this just your way of telling us you got your boy racer car?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
is this just your way of telling us you got your boy racer car?
oh...there is that of course...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

oh...there is that of course...
you should drive MM to the Racing in it next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.