British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I am a bit of a wreck today... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/i-am-bit-wreck-today-763327/)

Alexa Jun 29th 2012 3:17 pm

I am a bit of a wreck today...

My son is leaving for Boarding school today, he is soooo looking forward to it...but I, after having spent pretty much every day of his 14 years with him, am feeling pretty shitty.:(

kittycat1 Jun 29th 2012 3:23 pm

Re: I am a bit of a wreck today...

awww alexa, hug. Now open a bottle of something bubbly and drown your sorrows.

just think you wont have to risk walking in on your son wanking or wanking or wanking - what else do 14 year old boys do- think thats about it! so its saving your eyes from and image you really dont want to see.

chin up chick :)

Alexa Jun 29th 2012 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10146176)
awww alexa, hug. Now open a bottle of something bubbly and drown your sorrows.

just think you wont have to risk walking in on your son wanking or wanking or wanking - what else do 14 year old boys do- think thats about it! so its saving your eyes from and image you really dont want to see.

chin up chick :)

Thanks kittycat, that actually made me smile! And yes, he is really happy to escape his mum's eagle eyes....:eek:

kittycat1 Jun 29th 2012 3:34 pm

here you go alexa- now thank **** he's gone dirty little boy! ;)http://www.b3ta.com/questions/wanking_disasters/

MissDemeanor Jun 29th 2012 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 10146164)
My son is leaving for Boarding school today, he is soooo looking forward to it...but I, after having spent pretty much every day of his 14 years with him, am feeling pretty shitty.:(

There is no feeling better than running into the arms of someone you havent seen for a long time.
Think of the airport scene in the film Love Actually.:wub:

Keep that in mind,and it will give you something to look forward too.x

Alexa Jun 29th 2012 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 10146193)
There is no feeling better than running into the arms of someone you havent seen for a long time.
Think of the airport scene in the film Love Actually.:wub:

Keep that in mind,and it will give you something to look forward too.x

Thanks , you are so right! thing is , I KNOW he'll be much happier there than he was here....I guess I am just giving in to my "blubbering"...

lullabelle Jun 29th 2012 4:08 pm

Oh poor you. Would be in bits as well. I have nothing comforting to say really as I'd be in floods in your place.

Boys love their mummies too... (sweeping statement, but they seem to be very soft when it comes to mums)

Don't get me wrong - I'm not one of those obsessive mums. I'm only able to type this now as I'm on strike due to my evil two fighting. But I would miss them so much if they weren't here.

Good point about the wanking. Any ideas when that starts?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

MissDemeanor Jun 29th 2012 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 10146273)
Thanks , you are so right! thing is , I KNOW he'll be much happier there than he was here....I guess I am just giving in to my "blubbering"...

So,next time he is home he will be acting like Kevin because he cant wait to go back and you will be pushing him out the door!:D

MissDemeanor Jun 29th 2012 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10146192)
here you go alexa- now thank **** he's gone dirty little boy! ;)http://www.b3ta.com/questions/wanking_disasters/

F*#k.
Theres something to look forward to.Cardboard sheets and wank mags under the mattress!:rofl:

Alexa Jun 29th 2012 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by lullabelle (Post 10146276)
Oh poor you. Would be in bits as well. I have nothing comforting to say really as I'd be in floods in your place.

Boys love their mummies too... (sweeping statement, but they seem to be very soft when it comes to mums)

Don't get me wrong - I'm not one of those obsessive mums. I'm only able to type this now as I'm on strike due to my evil two fighting. But I would miss them so much if they weren't here.

Good point about the wanking. Any ideas when that starts?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

Naa, am not obsessive either...am actually looking forward to a bit more of freedom...still, I can't get rid of those rears welling up....:(

No idea about the wanking. have never caught mine doing it...and I am quite happy about that.

MissDemeanor Jun 29th 2012 4:20 pm

Thats what I love about this place.
How a thread can go from being sad about something to wanking in less than one page.
If that doesnt cheer you up,nothing will!:rofl:

Alexa Jun 29th 2012 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 10146296)
Thats what I love about this place.
How a thread can go from being sad about something to wanking in less than one page.
If that doesnt cheer you up,nothing will!:rofl:

It did cheer me up :thumbsup: in a weird kind of way...;)

Lorna at Vicenza Jun 29th 2012 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10146192)

If that's what I have to look forward to, I'd better start saving up for boarding school fees now.

flares Jun 29th 2012 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10146176)
wanking - what else do 14 year old boys do- think thats about it!
)

Buggery is another option if you board (apparently)

MissDemeanor Jun 29th 2012 4:28 pm

Im just waiting for the fella's to jump in!

Suprised its taken this long!:lol: