Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I accidently ran over...

I accidently ran over...

Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default I accidently ran over...

one of my kittens...
took it to the municipality vet and how cool is that...her back legs are broken, but they say they will heal by itself...her left shoulder is sticking out in a weird manner but that is just loose muscles, nothing to worry about, they gave her about 6 shots of painkillers, anti biotics and vitamins...and to top it all...I was given a already opened bag of powder to put into water, which I just had a look at and it says it's to dehydrate calves...and all this for just 90 dhs...it's a bargain...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I accidently ran over...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
one of my kittens...
took it to the municipality vet and how cool is that...her back legs are broken, but they say they will heal by itself...her left shoulder is sticking out in a weird manner but that is just loose muscles, nothing to worry about, they gave her about 6 shots of painkillers, anti biotics and vitamins...and to top it all...I was given a already opened bag of powder to put into water, which I just had a look at and it says it's to dehydrate calves...and all this for just 90 dhs...it's a bargain...
Would have been even cheaper if you had just put the Charger in reverse and finished the job properly...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor little kitty...you will have to keep him/her nice and snug in bed now so that the wounds can heal properly.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

one of my kittens...
Oh no, hope she recovers well. I was never a cat person until we adopted a stray kitten here a couple of months ago.
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
Would have been even cheaper if you had just put the Charger in reverse and finished the job properly...
spoken as a true man...again
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

one of my kittens...
the poor little ****er, where did you take it? the municpality one?
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:57 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I accidently ran over my next door neighbours cat once, I didn't even know I did it until someone stopped me on the way back from the Garage and said you just ran this cat over, it's eye was hanging out and everything.

It was about 2 miles away from our house but I knew it was the neighbours cat, I had to stick it in a black bag and take it back to them.

I was so gutted, I love cats...

I hope you kitten gets well soon

Last edited by Bison; Jan 8th 2009 at 7:07 am.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

spoken as a true man...again
Christ, Im on a roll today!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:00 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
the poor little ****er, where did you take it? the municpality one?
yes, past the park...hilarious place...there is this local woman behind reception who must be about 150 years old, the phone keeps ringing all the time and she never answers it...
there were loads of men walking about trying to decide who got to pick up 50 sick goats in their truck and they all seemed not keen to go and do it...
a really really really old man was sent away to get my cats medicine and came back about 6 times with the wrong stuff, smiling happily at me and then he offered to carry my tiny kitten to the car which was very sweet of him...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:00 am
hmmmm...nice

Christ, Im on a roll today!!!!
you just can't help being a real man I suppose...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

you just can't help being a real man I suppose...
I have been trying to work out the negative connotations of that epithet, but cant see one.....
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:06 am
hmmmm...nice

I have been trying to work out the negative connotations of that epithet, but cant see one.....
if only I had some spare time...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

if only I had some spare time...
You seem to be spending all your time on here. Go and caress your pussy.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yes, past the park...hilarious place...there is this local woman behind reception who must be about 150 years old, the phone keeps ringing all the time and she never answers it...
there were loads of men walking about trying to decide who got to pick up 50 sick goats in their truck and they all seemed not keen to go and do it...
a really really really old man was sent away to get my cats medicine and came back about 6 times with the wrong stuff, smiling happily at me and then he offered to carry my tiny kitten to the car which was very sweet of him...
yeah we went there to get Santi chipped, we waited forever then they put me in the room and I had to wait about 30 mins til the vet came in.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:14 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
You seem to be spending all your time on here. Go and caress your pussy.
well, the thing is, when I go out I cause trouble...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.