British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Hydra Executives... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/hydra-executives-597541/)

Confucius Mar 14th 2009 6:00 pm

Hydra Executives...

Now that is what I call entertainment...
The clowns of Cirque De Soleil have nothing on this league of international morons...

Confucius Mar 14th 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Hydra Executives...

Mojeh...
"Dr" Fahim (translates into Wise Man in English)

Blue Cat Mar 15th 2009 5:27 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7379118)
The clowns of Cirque De Soleil have nothing on this league of international morons...

stopped watching it after week 3, absolutely diabolical! I hear Hydra have paid off hundreds this week as well :o

lionheart Mar 15th 2009 5:33 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7379214)
Mojeh...
"Dr" Fahim (translates into Wise Man in English)

He is the guy that Manchester City quickly dropped when he started talking about them winning the Champions League next season, buying the likes of Ronaldo and Messi and generally talking bollocks.

NorthernLad Mar 15th 2009 6:06 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7379118)

So bad it is addictive...the chauffeur is the man.

Millsyisland Mar 15th 2009 6:57 am

Missed last week's thrilling instalment - anyone know which team won the task and who got 'voted' off?

I say 'voted' because frankly 'Dr' Fahim doesn't listen to whoever gets to sit in the car with him and just goes with whatever he's decided anyway.

TGFKASE Mar 15th 2009 6:59 am

Have to admit, I had to google this, as I obviously dont watch the right channels...

Is this what they meant by ensuring the correct 'reality' was reported in the media????

NorthernLad Mar 15th 2009 7:01 am

Originally Posted by Millsyisland (Post 7380531)
Missed last week's thrilling instalment - anyone know which team won the task and who got 'voted' off?

I say 'voted' because frankly 'Dr' Fahim doesn't listen to whoever gets to sit in the car with him and just goes with whatever he's decided anyway.

Brits won the task, I think it was Jeff who got binned.

Millsyisland Mar 15th 2009 7:04 am

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 7380538)
Brits won the task, I think it was Jeff who got binned.

Thanks - I've noticed Jeff's voice getting louder and louder with each episode. Maybe the sound producers thought it would start distorting so had a word in the Doctor's ear.

Blue Cat Mar 15th 2009 8:46 am

I saw the end of one a couple of weeks back when the girl who was sitting in the car with Dr Fahim got binned! it was hilarious!

Grace O Malley Mar 15th 2009 9:54 am

Originally Posted by Millsyisland (Post 7380531)

True form to our hosts then!

Confucius Mar 15th 2009 4:30 pm

I think the butler did it...

Fairydust Mar 15th 2009 5:50 pm

I rekon Mojeh sp?? is a plant surely no-one can be as gobby, threatening and confrontational as she is!!

Confucius Mar 15th 2009 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 7381954)
I rekon Mojeh sp?? is a plant surely no-one can be as gobby, threatening and confrontational as she is!!

She's persian...I hate persians...

Fairydust Mar 15th 2009 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7381960)
She's persian...I hate persians...

I thought they were cats!!