Hungry?..

Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hungry?..

After a chat about this mental case last night with MM.....if you were in a position where it was eat human flesh or die..would you?!

Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:24 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hungry?..

Depends who i was suppose to eat???
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Depends who i was suppose to eat???
anyone..if you were in a situation where there was no food and there was a dead body there..would you eat it?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:26 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
After a chat about this mental case last night with MM.....if you were in a position where it was eat human flesh or die..would you?!

I guess I'd have to,

WITH GRAVY THOUGH!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now why doesnt that surprise me?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Now why doesnt that surprise me?
well it would taste better of course....but yeah, that or dying? I'd have to.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:34 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ziVHHUYMAA8
Yes I suppose...I've eaten UK school dinners and KFC so human flesh would probably be an improvement!

N.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:36 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

anyone..if you were in a situation where there was no food and there was a dead body there..would you eat it?
Yes... And you would to although I think you'll deny it. The will to survive will exceed any brain power a person has
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when this hit the news. It was alleged he fried the victims willie... yuck...

I also remember reading ages ago about a South American rubgby team that survived a plane crash in the Andes and ended up eating the passengers that had died in the crash. No one came to rescue them so they ended up walking down to safety. Think they made a film about it. I suppose if it is a matter of survival, you would?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by weescot
I remember when this hit the news. It was alleged he fried the victims willie... yuck...

I also remember reading ages ago about a South American rubgby team that survived a plane crash in the Andes and ended up eating the passengers that had died in the crash. No one came to rescue them so they ended up walking down to safety. Think they made a film about it. I suppose if it is a matter of survival, you would?
aye but they all got sent to jail didn't they??
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Yes... And you would to although I think you'll deny it. The will to survive will exceed any brain power a person has
Not at all! I would chow down if it was a live or die situation...just not sure about the cutting up bit.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:42 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

I was hungry - but not any more bleah
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by weescot

I watched a documentary on him.It freaked me out....he was really ****ed up.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:44 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

In the wrost senario, Yes.

I guess human instinct would kick in and you wouldnt give it a second thought.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:45 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Not at all! I would chow down if it was a live or die situation...just not sure about the cutting up bit.
Killing isn't my thing either, but I remember reading the book about a few airplane crash survivors that actually did eat their fellow man due to pure hunger. I can remember a quote from one of them "Am I ashamed of what I did? No... Would I do it again? Yes... When your brain tells you your body is dying you'll do anything to preserve life itself."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.