Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Hugh Grant turns the tables beautifully on a phone hacker. Pure class.

Hugh Grant turns the tables beautifully on a phone hacker. Pure class.

Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:46 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hugh Grant turns the tables beautifully on a phone hacker. Pure class.

After a chance meeting with a former News of the World executive who told him his phone had been hacked, Hugh Grant couldn’t resist going back to him – with a hidden tape recorder – to find out if there was more to the story . .

http://www.newstatesman.com/newspape...ameron-murdoch
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:54 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hugh Grant turns the tables beautifully on a phone hacker. Pure class.

But do you honestly believe it's genuine? Some of the language used is more likely written than spoken. I'm not wholly convinced. Revenge it may be, but not necessarily truthful.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 10:00 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugh Grant turns the tables beautifully on a phone hacker. Pure class.

Originally Posted by lionheart
But do you honestly believe it's genuine? Some of the language used is more likely written than spoken. I'm not wholly convinced. Revenge it may be, but not necessarily truthful.
Just because it's not the Daily Mail...

Just curious - do you think the situation was fabricated or that Grant embellished? I'm pretty convinced that someone will insist on hearing the original and I'm pretty sure The New Statesman with all the attention on this story will have vetted and corroborated this 100%.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:32 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Just because it's not the Daily Mail...

Just curious - do you think the situation was fabricated or that Grant embellished? I'm pretty convinced that someone will insist on hearing the original and I'm pretty sure The New Statesman with all the attention on this story will have vetted and corroborated this 100%.
Indeed, after all the New Statesman is a bastion of impartial, non-political and without agenda journalism

N.