How was your Friday???

Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:20 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How was your Friday???

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Wow...Only ever saw them in zoo parks before i came here and we saw loads flying around hatta fort when we went. They look beautiful!!

To be honest I wouldnt like to get that close...its a beak and claw thing....

I had a small monkey placed on my shoulder once when i was a child, one of those old seaside photo traditions ....I freaked ...the monkey freaked and clung on...the photographer and my dad came running after me.....Nightmare...flashbacks...
And i still have the scare from the monkey bite !!! And i am not kidding
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:33 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Well mine hasn't been to entertaining so far, was woken up at 6 am by DD. Going to go for a swim now.
just chilled round the pool..fighting the urge to have a drink
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
just chilled round the pool..fighting the urge to have a drink
where you live again!!!!

Went to Country Club - got birthday money of Daddy and swiftly invested into a share of another horse!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:11 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

where you live again!!!!

Went to Country Club - got birthday money of Daddy and swiftly invested into a share of another horse!!!
addict!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Went to see shrek 3 then just chilled out at home with a couple of chilled ones
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

addict!!
Irish Brooke
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:14 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
And i still have the scare from the monkey bite !!! And i am not kidding
..how nasty ....I got bitten by a dolphin ...honest....i loved them for years supported their charities and had an ambition to swim with dolphins ..went to Mexico and then ...the ugly big "fish" ..bit me ...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Went to see shrek 3 then just chilled out at home with a couple of chilled ones
FD ... was it good? thinking to take Sam next week.
Concierge

..how nasty ....I got bitten by a dolphin ...honest....i loved them for years supported their charities and had an ambition to swim with dolphins ..went to Mexico and then ...the ugly big "fish" ..bit me ...
PMSL!

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

where you live again!!!!

where do I live or was I live??
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:16 pm
semarang

i thought this 'dolphin' suppose to be a friend of human. To be honest i would nv think that they bite.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:17 pm
semarang

PMSL!
Wait until your horses bite you BC
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
where do I live or was I live??
I was going to try and get a free glass of wine!!!
Here comes the Sun

PMSL!
It wasnt funny ..they said it had never happened before...i kept away from them, my arms down ..as they instructed and it lunged at me and bit me..had teeth marks and all ....everyone wanted to have a look as they couldnt believe it
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:19 pm
Concierge

It wasnt funny ..they said it had never happened before...i kept away from them, my arms down ..as they instructed and it lunged at me and bit me..had teeth marks and all ....everyone wanted to have a look as they couldnt believe it
PMSL EVEN MORE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.