How quiet?

Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:17 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How quiet?

Originally Posted by benzonar
Some of us have got the F1 to organise.....hence a tad busy.
you work for Yas Marine?
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:19 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
haha, so you did...were you still there when there was the glass shelf breaking incident...?

MM, xx
Yes & it was nothing to do with me!

In many other countries the venue would have been sued & the guy would make a fortune. I believe he's OK though.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
im here, but really all that happens nowadays (in my opinion) is the same old questions about moving to Abu Dhabi, that you give the same old answers to.
Dont you get bored with it, or does it make you feel important? You must actually wait with hoping.. bated breath for a post that you can answer..Life ruling stuff

At least with Dubai questions its a wee sweepstake to see who breaks first to answer the same old stooopid questions.

I dont think i have anything to contribute. None of you are into triathlon, cycling, swimming etc, and that is where my interest lays. My family, work and Ironman training takes up all my time..If anyone is remotely interested in what that training involves then ill elaborate, otherwise ill shut the **** up.

Enjoy though, each to thier own.
yeh thats true same old questions popping up again and again. and if you notice i havent posted much, and nope not waiting with baited breath got other things to occupy my time just like you.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

you work for Yas Marine?
More the island as a whole.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey!

I thought I was making things interesting around here? Isn't everyone having fun playing pin the tail on the poncy boy?
Old Nov 6th 2010, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

assume im not one of your bitter and twisted?
No you're just rude and obnoxious . Good to see you make an appearance.