How old were you?

Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How old were you?

Originally Posted by Meow
Yes they do. And it isn't a recent phenomenon.

You are just making yourself sound like a right idiot.
Needs a bitch slap....
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Oh dear you sound absolutely ridiculous.

Younger men do not only date older women they marry them too, jeez

My mam is 10 years older than my father, my brother's wife is 8 years older than him. I know many couples where wifey is older...
7 years gap in the Millhouse household...

In fairness, I just love women. I really do not care, it's all about the brain that is interesting.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:49 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Younger men do not go out with older women.

They only do so if:

1) the broad has a lot of money and will spend the money on the toy boy.

2) the broad has a reputation for being totally, completely awesome in bed, a la Mrs. Robinson.

3) the younger man is a horny teenager and the woman is a desperate neighbour/teacher.

But otherwise younger men don't even bat an eye at older women. Except for their mothers older women don't even exist.
I dont fit any of those catagories!

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Needs a bitch slap....
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think age is becoming less and less important especially when relationship dynamics are changing. I've dated older men (58) and younger guys (26) and they all have good points, older men seem happy to have a young girl on their arm and treat you well and younger guys see you as worldly wide and think you might show them a thing or two- they also seem to like the more relaxed attitude rather than the high maintenace younger girls ( ok not all older women are not high maintenance) but whatever their age they have all seemed keen enough! Generally I think any guy that thinks he is about to get laid is pretty happy, they really aren't that bothered about numbers!

I don't really have any preference - as long as he has a pulse
snigger snigger
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:44 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How old were you?

I could see some merit in marrying a lady older than me...could have a sugar mummy and be kept. Actually I think it depends on personal preferences as women can initially seem beautiful, elegant and sophisticated at a wide range of ages.

The things that initially make men attractive to women seem less immediately tangible however, men can lack in a whole range of areas (though usually without personality and humour you’re sunk) but seem to get away with in a way that say a woman without say, her looks, couldn’t. Sometimes you put your best foot forwards and don’t get any interest (or get shot down), others you can just be talking about something mundane to a friend of a friend but she will indicate she likes you totally out of the blue. No clear pattern .
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

The things that initially make men attractive to women seem less immediately tangible however, men can lack in a whole range of areas (though usually without personality and humour you’re sunk) but seem to get away with in a way that say a woman without say, her looks, couldn’t.
That is because men are shallow creatures whereas women are not!

I've known some men date some stunning girls but get bored of the lack of effort the beauties put in and at the end of the day would rather be with someone who knows how to enjoy themselves but isn't typically beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Who you sleep with and who you settle with are two very different things! You may be happy to bed a supermodel but would you really want to spend teh rest of your life with her? bit of a generalisation but beautiful people (and I mean beautiful people that know they are beautiful) are generally a bit dull!

Perhaps its that men don't really pay attention to what women are saying so they can put up with the inane drone of shallow rubish whereas women who pay attention cant put up with it so opt for funny, witty, charming men instead!!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:59 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Generally I think any guy that thinks he is about to get laid is pretty happy, they really aren't that bothered about numbers!

I don't really have any preference - as long as he has a pulse
snigger snigger
Maybe thats what they think!

At first I thought they were just horny young guys after a quickie (I have refused them all) but they are being very persistent, just when I think they have gave in they turn up again!
To be honest I'm finding it very funny, I'm starting to think that maybe it's the new trend for the young guys to have a cougar!? They are soo very young I cant even go there it would feel illegal
Old Aug 25th 2010, 2:29 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
Maybe thats what they think!

At first I thought they were just horny young guys after a quickie (I have refused them all) but they are being very persistent, just when I think they have gave in they turn up again!
To be honest I'm finding it very funny, I'm starting to think that maybe it's the new trend for the young guys to have a cougar!? They are soo very young I cant even go there it would feel illegal
I like your avatar
Old Aug 25th 2010, 2:42 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I like your avatar
Is it an old picture, of have you had it refurbished?
Old Aug 25th 2010, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm amused that the only people to contradict me are, ta de dah, women and especially the bored's resident feminist.

But it doesn't alter the facts. We're not talking about a 17 year old horny schoolboy lusting after his sister's 23 year old best friend.

Fact is, it is rare for a 25 year old young man to become involved with a 30 year old woman. It's much more common the other way around.

There's the practical side: it's well known that women mature at a younger age than men. A 30 year old woman is likely to be married or in a long term relationship, and even if single, is going to be much "older" on a maturity level, than the 25 year old who probably still has flatmates or living in a grotty bed-sit.

Even when we go up the age scale it doesn't improve except possibly for a short window of opportunity between ages 30 and 35. But a strapping 30 year old man who's now flush with professional opportunities and with the income to start settling down isn't going to pay much attention to a woman in her late thirties for the simple reason - procreation is much, much harder, not to mention there's plenty of young and pretty 20-something year old fillies to chose from and they usually can pop out the babbies like your old nanny shelled the peas.

I ain't saying this is always the case and you can always come up with your exceptions but those are what they are - exceptions that do not hide the fact that there are strong biological and social reasons for why the young man - older woman (where the age differences are greater than five years) dichtomy is rare, especially when compared to the young woman - older man.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Fact is, it is rare for a 25 year old young man to become involved with a 30 year old woman. It's much more common the other way around.
Of my closest 4 friends, there is a minimum of a 5 year age difference between the man and women with the women being older in each case... and before you ask, we are not some kind of weird fetish group that met on the internet!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looks around? moi? why is being called a feminist said with a negative twang? and I'm not always banging on about equality am i? or where you talking about someone else in which case I feel like a ******g idiot! Again!

I wouldn't say its contradicting you, I would say its giving the opinion from someone with a different perspective to you. What does age matter anyway its more about mindset.

Women also live longer than men so it would make sense to have a younger beau in tow so your not left alone for the last 10 years of your life.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Of my closest 4 friends, there is a minimum of a 5 year age difference between the man and women with the women being older in each case... and before you ask, we are not some kind of weird fetish group that met on the internet!
weirdos on the internet, nah, really..
Old Aug 25th 2010, 7:12 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Women also live longer than men so it would make sense to have a younger beau in tow so your not left alone for the last 10 years of your life.
My gran (who is actually officially awesome) has got a Toy Boy. He's only about 75 and she's 87, I think. They keep each-other young at heart.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Is it an old picture, of have you had it refurbished?
Nice. 45 year old virgin with 3 kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.