British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   how old is the UK? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/how-old-uk-594894/)

Shehryar Mar 9th 2009 6:58 am

Re: how old is the UK?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358796)
So why do imam's in, lets say the UK or US, require funds for 'freedom-fighting'.....?

I'm speculating here, so could be completely wrong - but I presume because they want to support their co-religionists / fellow countrymen? A bit like so many Americans supported, funded and armed the IRA terrorists all through the Troubles!

Beard Man Mar 9th 2009 6:59 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358784)
Yet they continue to send funds to imam's in the west who have been outed as having links to organisations that promote jihad....

some idiots send money to untrusted destination without knowing where the money will go.

some people send it to terrorist .. but do you have a statistics about the people who really want money to go to terrorists?

Meow Mar 9th 2009 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7358797)
I am not trying to

and i am not forcing people to follow my way of thinking... consider it that i am thinking loudly ... or having a discussion.

dose it bother you?

You are very hypocritical in your comments, although I put much of that down to naivity and a lack of education.

It only bothers me that you refuse to even consider any other points of view, are very sexist and despoil this board with continued religious twaddle. Other than that you bother me about as much as a broken paving stone in Minnesota.

If I was your employer I'd have sacked you by now for spending all day on the internet when you are supposed to be working.

-

Shehryar Mar 9th 2009 7:04 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 7358810)
If I was your employer I'd have sacked you by now

But that's against the law! :p

Meow Mar 9th 2009 7:12 am

Originally Posted by Shehryar (Post 7358813)
But that's against the law! :p

And how stupid is that! Ok, I'd have moved him to a job without a computer.

Actually I believe you can eventually sack an Emirati for being utterly useless, but you have to go through due process.

-

Beard Man Mar 9th 2009 7:15 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 7358835)
And how stupid is that! Ok, I'd have moved him to a job without a computer.

Actually I believe you can eventually sack an Emirati for being utterly useless, but you have to go through due process.

-

you have so much hate for one emarati around that you want to sack him ..ooh my God .. who is he :)

Shehryar Mar 9th 2009 7:16 am

Yep, its completely counter-productive - demotivates the hard-working ones by making them equal to the do-nothing-ones.