Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How often do you think about Death?

How often do you think about Death?

Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:16 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How often do you think about Death?

Originally Posted by MataHari
it is...and funnily enough I used to think about it a lot when I was a kid, but as I get older, I am not that bothered about it anymore...
Just hope it won't be some horrible longwinded thing where I am aware of it all happening...going to sleep one night and not waking up would suit me just fine...
Feel sorry for your hubby then....as I'd hate to wake up next to a dead person....still, I suppose it would be the one chance at necrophilia !

Guess there is always a silver lining to most situations....lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:18 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I've got a decade on you BM and, yes, occasionally that thought pops up but growing old and dying is going to happen whether we like it or not. Why worry about something you can't change? Live your life and enjoy it and, as MataHari says, find something to take your mind of it.
I live life and enjoy it for sure

I just think most people think about from time to time and are scared about its finality if their honest
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Feel sorry for your hubby then....as I'd hate to wake up next to a dead person....still, I suppose it would be the one chance at necrophilia !

Guess there is always a silver lining to most situations....lol
maybe he wouldn't even notice the difference...but I am planning to outlive him anyway...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I live life and enjoy it for sure

I just think most people think about from time to time and are scared about its finality if their honest
well last time I saw you playing football I wanted to kill myself.

Does that count?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

maybe he wouldn't even notice the difference...but I am planning to outlive him anyway...
he'd probably just think 'oh she's stopped snoring for once' and go to work.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:24 am
Hammer for Life

Always have a piece of glass next to the bed is my motto, you can test for breath easier..

The words "but I am planning to outlive him anyway" sent a chill down my spine .....I can see you mixing the bowl of poison right now
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:25 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well last time I saw you playing football I wanted to kill myself.

Does that count?
Being a Toon supporter you must be used to a slow and painful death / comitting suicide by now anyway, so what you grumbling about ?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Always have a piece of glass next to the bed is my motto, you can test for breath easier..

The words "but I am planning to outlive him anyway" sent a chill down my spine .....I can see you mixing the bowl of poison right now
oh...and here's me thinking that was just a fancy coaster...

it will be slow and painfull...aiming for maximum effect
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:26 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
he'd probably just think 'oh she's stopped snoring for once' and go to work.
with all the gases that would build up, he probably wouldnt notice the difference anyway....lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:28 am
hmmmm...nice

with all the gases that would build up, he probably wouldnt notice the difference anyway....lol
what's happend to the sweet shy BangleMan we all knew and loved...did he die...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:30 am
Hammer for Life

He's gone and been taken over by a man with a nasty bone....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:31 am
hmmmm...nice

He's gone and been taken over by a man with a nasty bone....
well I don't like that at all...give that nasty bone a good wank and see if it goes ok...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:32 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

No...but his necrophiliac joke did !
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:34 am
Hammer for Life

well I don't like that at all...give that nasty bone a good wank and see if it goes ok...
Am sure it would go ok, why wouldnt it ?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:34 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MacScot
No...but his necrophiliac joke did !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.