Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

Originally Posted by Confucius
Are you trying to mislead me with your blue velvet font???
It's calming...Blue font is

No ...not at all but I feel your 'adult' topic may have stayed the course a little longer -(you and others have posted more adult stuff in the past with longevity -) but for the advent of gilly -bean who in 'British Curriculum' states she is a student at Wellington School...

I also think the co incidence of the 'Little Bird' poster and Gilly Bean's story of a little bird is 'opportune'.I admit I am a cynic.
If only there was some salt-even lo salt in the carrot and potato soup....
many a hungry labourer would have it with or without but not a fledgling cuckoo...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

Originally Posted by Eva
It's calming...Blue font is

No ...not at all but I feel your 'adult' topic may have stayed the course a little longer -(you and others have posted more adult stuff in the past with longevity -) but for the advent of gilly -bean who in 'British Curriculum' states she is a student at Wellington School...

I also think the co incidence of the 'Little Bird' poster and Gilly Bean's story of a little bird is 'opportune'.I admit I am a cynic.
If only there was some salt-even lo salt in the carrot and potato soup....
many a hungry labourer would have it with or without but not a fledgling cuckoo...
Well, how old is she??? I'm sure she smokes...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Well, how old is she??? I'm sure she smokes...

Dunno....I'll pm and ask her.

Eh...you gonna cadge stogies???
Smoke your own Musicman.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Smoke your own Musicman.
she's 14...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Smoke your own Musicman.
Wasn't giving her any ciggies...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
she's 14...

MM, xx
At that age, me and all my class knew more about the ways of the world than our parents...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

At that age, me and all my class knew more about the ways of the world than our parents...
Bless, maybe someone can get her to explain the original post then!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

no, you just thought you did...not much has changed, eh...

MM, xx
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Bless, maybe someone can get her to explain the original post then!
There was nothing, absolutely nothing sexual in the opening post of that thread...And do you honestly think that kids that age are that innocent???
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no, you just thought you did...not much has changed, eh...

MM, xx
No...I'm still the same and don't know any better in those 20 odd years...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

There was nothing, absolutely nothing sexual in the opening post of that thread...And do you honestly think that kids that age are that innocent???
Depends on the kid. I can honestly say at 14 I was pretty naive, even though a few of my contempories were already pregnant!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Depends on the kid. I can honestly say at 14 I was pretty naive, even though a few of my contempories were already pregnant!
I see...But still, what we have here is an analogy of a 14 yo kid going into a nightclub...But, what you're saying is, that they should be free to go into a nightclub, and the people in there should start talking politely...
No...That's not going to happen...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

I see...But still, what we have here is an analogy of a 14 yo kid going into a nightclub...But, what you're saying is, that they should be free to go into a nightclub, and the people in there should start talking politely...
No...That's not going to happen...
Nope haven't actually said that I agree with 14 year olds posting on here.

I bloody hate kids in pubs too!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope haven't actually said that I agree with 14 year olds posting on here.

I bloody hate kids in pubs too!
Oh I see...Fair enough...