British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/how-not-get-her-screaming-pleasure-during-colonel-angus-confucious-604165/)

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:40 pm

How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

This is how NOT to...So it should be ethically and morally kosher...

TGFKASE Apr 18th 2009 5:41 pm

Re: How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

Couldnt possibly comment....

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:43 pm

Re: How NOT To Get Her Screaming In Pleasure During Colonel Angus With Confucious

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7491343)
Couldnt possibly comment....

That's because you know the right way...We need someone to tell us the wrong way...

Madam Medusa Apr 18th 2009 5:43 pm

might help if you could spell your own name...

MM, xx

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7491348)
might help if you could spell your own name...

MM, xx

The "O" is for Orgasmic effect...

TGFKASE Apr 18th 2009 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7491347)
That's because you know the right way...We need someone to tell us the wrong way...

Ahh... Ill leave it to the sexually liberated women of Dubai to give you their list of don'ts on the fine art....

Madam Medusa Apr 18th 2009 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7491351)
The "O" is for Orgasmic effect...

another one lost on me...

MM, xx

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7491353)
Ahh... Ill leave it to the sexually liberated women of Dubai to give you their list of don'ts on the fine art....

OK...We have some of those here on BE...

Eva Apr 18th 2009 5:47 pm

I wanted to comment on you being livid Musicman.....but it all went up in smoke..or ether..

Anyways, did you mean liveried what with your ambitions as cyber stallion of BE??

Are we to be uber careful now since we have a Wellington pupil as a member??? Littlebird member three days ago;little bird story yesterday...

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7491355)
another one lost on me...

MM, xx

That's a shame...Real shame...

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7491359)
I wanted to comment on you being livid Musicman.....but it all went up in smoke..or ether..

Anyways, did you mean liveried what with your ambitions as cyber stallion of BE??

Are we to be uber careful now since we have a Wellington pupil as a member??? Littlebird member three days ago;little bird story yesterday...

Are you trying to mislead me with your blue velvet font???

Madam Medusa Apr 18th 2009 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7491360)
That's a shame...Real shame...

oh i don't suppose you'll lose any sleep over it...

MM, xx

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7491366)
oh i don't suppose you'll lose any sleep over it...

MM, xx

You clearly don't know me enough...

Madam Medusa Apr 18th 2009 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7491380)
You clearly don't know me enough...

i know you only too well...

MM, xx

Confucius Apr 18th 2009 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7491381)
i know you only too well...

MM, xx

Good for you...