Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How do I reply to this guy?

How do I reply to this guy?

Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do I reply to this guy?

Please don't say 'just ignore him' - I have an urge to write back to him....

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

IS YES , i have confidance to you , i news you imagine say to others mouve today my contry i sending mail i look i sure to canulard no real for helping to my i have a startup us i not open bugets money , i have greats deask and computer and equipal of 3 bilingual secretary , i noting my e-book i hasve my firm of consulting srarting today many big nmame i look my and verry interessing my AMALGAM big contact i creating my firm of consulting i verry more interessing for investisor the funds according and the % you charging for startup and date to posibility to maling deal , the others chose to you need , i not bank is private .
THANK YOU
YOU HAVE A GREAT BUT FOR MY BUISNESS
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
and you desired to making article to your buiness in good plein english i making enjoy.
please send my ASAP.

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

IS YES , i have confidance to you , i news you imagine say to others mouve today my contry i sending mail i look i sure to canulard no real for helping to my i have a startup us i not open bugets money , i have greats deask and computer and equipal of 3 bilingual secretary , i noting my e-book i hasve my firm of consulting srarting today many big nmame i look my and verry interessing my AMALGAM big contact i creating my firm of consulting i verry more interessing for investisor the funds according and the % you charging for startup and date to posibility to maling deal , the others chose to you need , i not bank is private .
THANK YOU
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
and you desired to making article to your buiness in good plein english i making enjoy.
please send my ASAP.

"Thank you for complimenting my great but."
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
hahahahaha...very good...

MM, xx
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:22 am
Account Closed

ceres is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear sir,

Thank you for your letter, it made most interesting reading. I generally like to know a little more background history of the people I do business with. I would therefore be most grateful, if you could confirm to me at your earliest convenience, if your parents were siblings?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Your sincerely

The Dean

Last edited by ceres; Aug 28th 2009 at 4:28 am.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that did cross my mind...... the trouble is, he might want to canulard it.....
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that did cross my mind...... the trouble is, he might want to canulard it.....
What is that? Something to do with ducks?
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Sarahb79 is an unknown quantity at this point

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

THANK YOU
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
please send my ASAP.

Dear Sir,

I recieved your email. I however have absolutley no idea what you are going on about.
Therefore I can offer you no further comment or services.
Yours sincerely

I can't make head nor taiol of what he is saying
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:22 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarahb79
Dear Sir,

I recieved your email. I however have absolutley no idea what you are going on about.
Therefore I can offer you no further comment or services.
Yours sincerely

I can't make head nor taiol of what he is saying
the amazing thing is that for a French person, his pidgin English doesn't even follow French grammatical rules, so goodness only knows how messed up his brain is. A "canulard" is a practical joke, btw.

5-line sentences FTW!

Dearer Francois,

I am thanking you immesuriblie four you mail and fine you verymuch for reel so pls find me at the servise of your knew compnnie in all matters financial indeed I am gladlie handing you all matter of monies for nofing becose i dont need to no an moor aboute wat you do because i trust you with my mony.

So i can give you all my monie for your noo bissness please can you give me your bank detayls asap. Unfortunaitley there may be a small fee to unlock the monie but I will contact you soon about it.

Please accept, sir, the expression of my sentiments the best!

xx
Old Aug 28th 2009, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Keoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really nice

You should look him up on Google.
He's French - Canafian - two strikes against understaning English
Extract from one of his pages:

my tow new domain to familiarise to my web i not totaly finish i desired your idea or sugestion the first is http://www.neurobrainpowers.com/ and the wordpress i new theme tomorows bilingual again plugin tomorow http://pro-brainstars-consultant.com/ your friends french of Quebec canada jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars please i demanding...
June 19 - Comment - Like - Share
dears friends & partners,please i invitatiuon for you i creating big family in the networking,for many all subject french & english please joint my all the big revelation http://networkingfamilles.blogspot.com

So it's not just you that's being invited.

And you can join his family.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Keoic
You should look him up on Google.
He's French - Canafian - two strikes against understaning English
Extract from one of his pages:

my tow new domain to familiarise to my web i not totaly finish i desired your idea or sugestion the first is http://www.neurobrainpowers.com/ and the wordpress i new theme tomorows bilingual again plugin tomorow http://pro-brainstars-consultant.com/ your friends french of Quebec canada jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars please i demanding...
June 19 - Comment - Like - Share
dears friends & partners,please i invitatiuon for you i creating big family in the networking,for many all subject french & english please joint my all the big revelation http://networkingfamilles.blogspot.com

So it's not just you that's being invited.

And you can join his family.
Blimey........... I feel like I know him already...........

He found me on Linked In - you didn't include that one..........
Old Aug 29th 2009, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey........... I feel like I know him already...........

He found me on Linked In - you didn't include that one..........
Linkedin??? The minute I see Steve Jobs or Michael Dell or Bill Gates as members over there, only then I'll sign up...Linkedin...Hah!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's back...............

DEARS FRIENDS ,
the canada is the best law in security in the wolrds i look today inthe cnn
i more best canada protecting us for many all .
the ressetion is finish because thev law of canada banking is different,give me a news i not affraid is total protect to my contry canada.
RESPECTFULY
alias pro-brainstars ([email protected])

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's back...............

DEARS FRIENDS ,
the canada is the best law in security in the wolrds i look today inthe cnn
i more best canada protecting us for many all .
the ressetion is finish because thev law of canada banking is different,give me a news i not affraid is total protect to my contry canada.
RESPECTFULY
alias pro-brainstars ([email protected])

I think I'm getting the hang of it...
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

offer him a job ...

Dalston Mill Fabrics
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston, London
E8 3NP.
United Kingdom.

Our company is presently searching for individuals based in USA to become our Payment Representative (Accounts Receivable)
as we intend starting sales of our Bridal Fabrics and other materials to the USA Public as we have cleared the Tax payment via the IRS,
therefore we would like to know if you will be interested in working for our company without affecting / leaving your present job.
Kindly look below for details:

(1) We intend making waves in the USA Markets, therefore we require a US based individual whom shall assist our company in processing payments.
These payments are coming from customers whom place orders with us and shall be in form of a Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer.

(2) It takes approximately 2 - 3 months to have a US Bank drawn check cashed / cleared in the United Kingdom and if we intend
running business in a timely manner, we would have to process payments fast. At least within a time frame of 1 - 3 working days.
The minimum order amount is $1,200. Therefore, you get to earn a GUARANTEED payment of $120 MINIMUM weekly.
You earn a maximum of $10,000 weekly if business is good and payments processed faster.

(3) We are offering 10% of each payment as your salary. If a payment in the amount of $3,000 is received by you, you shall earn $300.
Afterwards, you shall be required to send the remaining 90% to our Regional Manager via Western Union Money Transfer.
The reason why we can't have our customers make payment directly to us via Western Union is because this has to do with cash
basis and will NOT have a record on the IRS, we have settled the Tax with the IRS so you working for us will NOT affect your credit / tax status.

If you are interested in working with us, kindly mail the following address with your name and contact number:

[email protected]
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:39 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
offer him a job ...

Dalston Mill Fabrics
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston, London
E8 3NP.
United Kingdom.

Our company is presently searching for individuals based in USA to become our Payment Representative (Accounts Receivable)
as we intend starting sales of our Bridal Fabrics and other materials to the USA Public as we have cleared the Tax payment via the IRS,
therefore we would like to know if you will be interested in working for our company without affecting / leaving your present job.
Kindly look below for details:

(1) We intend making waves in the USA Markets, therefore we require a US based individual whom shall assist our company in processing payments.
These payments are coming from customers whom place orders with us and shall be in form of a Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer.

(2) It takes approximately 2 - 3 months to have a US Bank drawn check cashed / cleared in the United Kingdom and if we intend
running business in a timely manner, we would have to process payments fast. At least within a time frame of 1 - 3 working days.
The minimum order amount is $1,200. Therefore, you get to earn a GUARANTEED payment of $120 MINIMUM weekly.
You earn a maximum of $10,000 weekly if business is good and payments processed faster.

(3) We are offering 10% of each payment as your salary. If a payment in the amount of $3,000 is received by you, you shall earn $300.
Afterwards, you shall be required to send the remaining 90% to our Regional Manager via Western Union Money Transfer.
The reason why we can't have our customers make payment directly to us via Western Union is because this has to do with cash
basis and will NOT have a record on the IRS, we have settled the Tax with the IRS so you working for us will NOT affect your credit / tax status.

If you are interested in working with us, kindly mail the following address with your name and contact number:

[email protected]
Got any jobs in Dubai? I'm good at mexican waves.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.