How to do this?

Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice
Default How to do this?

How to do this? Do you need a ramp?

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/qa...els-38948.html

I might want to add that I'm just curious..
Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:48 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to do this?

Rubber grips on the bottom of your sandals. Easy.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice

I'm more thinking of how to initiate the drive on only two wheels.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

and some more crazy driving...
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ar...ing-38883.html
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Myusernamewastaken
Practice practice practice !
Old Sep 17th 2013, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

How to do this? Do you need a ramp?

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/qa...els-38948.html

I might want to add that I'm just curious..
High speed swerve upsets the centre of gravity. Early '90s Patrols are easier to two wheel than 'Cruisers....
Old Sep 17th 2013, 8:10 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kittycat1
You don't think this happens in the UAE? Have you never seen the tyre marks on (for example) the 611 on a morning?
Old Sep 17th 2013, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
High speed swerve upsets the centre of gravity. Early '90s Patrols are easier to two wheel than 'Cruisers....
The worst has to be LR Defender, with its narrow wheelbase and high CG it will take some skill to 2 wheel.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
The worst has to be LR Defender, with its narrow wheelbase and high CG it will take some skill to 2 wheel.
Defenders have too much suspension travel, as do old coil sprung Range Rovers. I've had several old Range Rovers with shot suspension bushes, and they corner like Citroen 2CV6s - i.e. on the wing mirrors, but it takes a great deal of stupidity to flip one. Patrols have stiff suspension and can be swerved on to two wheels easily, even if that wasn't what you were expecting...
Old Sep 18th 2013, 7:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Rubber grips on the bottom of your sandals. Easy.
Whoosh....

However, I'm with you in the lack of understanding about initiating it. As far as I understand you do a harsh swerve at a reasonable pace (50-ish?), but if you undercook it you come back down on all four wheels and live to try again, but overcook it just once and you're on your side. I'd be very tempted to try, mind...
Old Sep 18th 2013, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd be very tempted to try, mind...
In someone else's car...
Old Sep 18th 2013, 8:33 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by OleJanx
In someone else's car...
That's what company cars were created for, surely
Old Sep 18th 2013, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's what company cars were created for, surely
Exactly! Smash and thrash until replaced...
Old Sep 18th 2013, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Talked to some of my younger students about this 'sport'. They don't need a long, straight highway and ramp to pop them up. They can do it in urban areas, at slow speeds and even round roundabouts.

Have you seen the vids with them on straight roads getting out, removing a wheel and putting it back on?
Old Sep 18th 2013, 2:15 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

saw a documentary on this a looong time ago and thought the gene pool on this side of the world has started to run low just like the septics

I am happy to report that I was right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.