some other way- and i'll post about it
19.05%
work- pah I'm a housewife/househusband
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

How did you end up out here?

Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How did you end up out here?

Lots of new people recently asking for the best way of getting a job out here. SO for those of you already out in the sandy pit, how did you end up out here- and I'm pretty sure you all came by plane
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:05 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How did you end up out here?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Lots of new people recently asking for the best way of getting a job out here. SO for those of you already out in the sandy pit, how did you end up out here- and I'm pretty sure you all came by plane
out where?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:15 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

They were selling freehold props!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

well it is the middle east forum Zambooka... bit of a hint in there for you
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

get off the a class hunny- your dribbling xxx
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:17 pm
Viva la revolucion..

well it is the middle east forum Zambooka... bit of a hint in there for you

yeah i figured.. then i thought id make a silly comment... just for the heck of it...

?!? what?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:17 pm
Viva la revolucion..

get off the a class hunny- your dribbling xxx
!?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dribbling nonsense hun- keep up!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:20 pm
Viva la revolucion..

dribbling nonsense hun- keep up!
i thought dribbling was something u did with balls...
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
i thought dribbling was something u did with balls...
I, er, no, hmm. No comment....
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:23 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by OleJanx
I, er, no, hmm. No comment....
no seriously.. u know like in sports!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

various types of dribbling- your current one is dribbling complete balls of another kind lol
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:24 pm
Viva la revolucion..

various types of dribbling- your current one is dribbling complete balls of another kind lol
do u dribble balls?

seems like u know lots on the subject
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no im crap at basketball- too strong a chance of breaking a nail!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:28 pm
Viva la revolucion..

no im crap at basketball- too strong a chance of breaking a nail!

yup, bouncin can be risky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.