How did she get out?

Old Sep 18th 2018, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default How did she get out?

So... she she gets into a fight, placed under house arrest but somehow managed to get out of dubai with a new passport (which wouldn't have had an entry stamp in?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ths-Dubai.html

silly girl.
Old Sep 18th 2018, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did she get out?

Airhead. UAE is full of them !
Old Sep 18th 2018, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Me 2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

How did she get in?
Old Sep 19th 2018, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

Perhaps through eGate with Emirates ID or something like that?
Old Sep 19th 2018, 5:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

She must have watermelon sized balls to even try it. I'm impressed.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she told immigration she'd lost her old passport and it was a new one and that was why she had no entry stamp?

It does illustrate a potential failure in the immigration system here. I'm sure there's more to the story. After all, it's Daily Mail.

But the girl and her friends were a********.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 7:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
But the girl and her friends were a********.
Her Dad pleading with the victim to drop charges and saying she's only a kid etc.

The bloke was left with a broken nose and was asleep when this group decided to start dicking around. Even if you do nothing, you're part of it and responsible.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she told immigration she'd lost her old passport and it was a new one and that was why she had no entry stamp?
That doesn't fly. Several years ago I misplaced my passport. Hadn't been out of the country nearly a year and couldn't find it. Went to apply for a new one at the embassy (when they still did that) but they said I needed a Police letter. Went to the Police and they made me go round and get stamps from the court, immigration etc to say they didn't have it before they would issue a letter for the embassy. Did all that and put in the application only to find my passport a few days later. Then when I was travelling I tried to use my new passport and despite immigration saying I didn't need a physical stamp they wouldn't let me out. I had to get a taxi home to get the old one quick smart. Just to add insult to injury I'd already checked in my bag (with my house keys in it) so I also had to break into my villa. Got back in time and flashed the passport with the old visa / stamp (that had been reported stolen) and all was good in the world....

I get that she could 'technically' use egate but surely if she had a case against her then she would be on the system of death and it would flag her up. Fair do's tho for giving it a crack. That's some massive swingers right there!
Old Sep 19th 2018, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I did a day trip out of he country once when the systems were down. Had all the stamps in my passport but wasn’t allowed back in as I wasn’t on the system as having left. That was about 10 years ago.

My my point is that her replacement passport would have a new number and no associated entry on the system, so an exit would not be allowed. If she left via egate then it would be on her old passport number (blocked) — and she wouldn’t have needed a new passport regardless as entry into the UK without a passport would have been possible (just a hassle).

If this is true she certainly gets an A for effort.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 9:54 am
Account Closed

what if she used a friends passport?

I'm pretty sure the egate fingerprint thing is a sham. I rarely use the finger they ask for and it's never not worked.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
possibly - and then that friend loses hers and gets a new one - then they notice she already left... maybe.

risky, that would be quite a friend to take that chance.

Anyway, the girl is a twat. along with her friends.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

I'm pretty sure the egate fingerprint thing is a sham. I rarely use the finger they ask for and it's never not worked.
I'm jealous of you. My UAE e-gate never worked with my fingerprints and I always had to go to the man in the desk.

Then when I moved to Qatar and got an e-gate, guess what? They can't register me for e-gate because the machine can't read my fingerprints. Eh? Immigration says there's nothing wrong with my passport, there's no hold or block on me, I have multiple exit visa and all that, but the scanning machine still refuses to read my fingerprints.

Dunno why. One of the mysteries of life.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm jealous of you. My UAE e-gate never worked with my fingerprints and I always had to go to the man in the desk.

Then when I moved to Qatar and got an e-gate, guess what? They can't register me for e-gate because the machine can't read my fingerprints. Eh? Immigration says there's nothing wrong with my passport, there's no hold or block on me, I have multiple exit visa and all that, but the scanning machine still refuses to read my fingerprints.

very soft hands
Old Sep 19th 2018, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Very strange. I do it on purpose now, normally asks for thumb or right index and I always use the opposite hand or a little finger. Works.

I'm that boring my fingerprints are all the same.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse

very soft hands

I used to think maybe it had to do with all the chlorine from swimming laps daily and the anti-chlorine lotion I use in the shower afterwards.

Does that mean I have a potential career as an international jewellery burglar if no one can read my fingerprints?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.