How Come

Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Come

Originally Posted by Eva
There's lovely, you put some thought into it.
You don't do the same with dishwashers then..........
Honestly, I don't understand dishwashers.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Honestly, I don't understand dishwashers.
Well that's becos you are male and dishwashers have hotspots so they must be from Venus.
Seriously, I wouldn't go jumping on the therapists's couch about it- they are fairly innocuos things really.They have a filter and they beep a lot so I guess it's a sweary filter and as you so rightly pointed out, they are very good at filling in the gap between two existing base units.
You can also use 'em for washing up the dinner plates.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
No one has said Happy Eid or Eid Mubarak yet???
You all dyed in the wool racists?
We don't have visible Muslim brothers on this site lately...So the "Eid Mubarak" will be like that tree that falls silently in a jungle and there's noone to hear it...
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:02 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
We don't have visible Muslim brothers on this site lately...So the "Eid Mubarak" will be like that tree that falls silently in a jungle and there's noone to hear it...
True...I did so like Beard Man's inputs...many of his threads went over a 1,000 views and hundreds of posts. It gave me an insight how some Emiratis think and I learned some things about Muslims that I did not know...'twas educational.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Nottmbantam.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
True...I did so like Beard Man's inputs...many of his threads went over a 1,000 views and hundreds of posts. It gave me an insight how some Emiratis think and I learned some things about Muslims that I did not know...'twas educational.
The guy was ahead of his time...
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Nottmbantam.
What about him???
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What about him???
He's a very visible, helpful Muslim poster and I do so hope a tree hasn't fallen on him.
Not any piece be upon him, I do so hope.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
He's a very visible, helpful Muslim poster and I do so hope a tree hasn't fallen on him.
I didn't know he was a Muslim...
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:08 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I liked your afterthought edit and the second sentence that wasn't there a minute ago !
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't know he was a Muslim...
I believe so.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I liked your afterthought edit and the second sentence that wasn't there a minute ago !
I pinged too early....
It was a kinda apple and Newtonesque moment-virtual concussion but
fast fingers
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:12 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
I believe so.
Went to my barber last week - who is an Iranian Muslim and he offered me coffee during the haircut. I politely, refused and mentioned that it was Ramadan and he replied that he was a Muslim but he didn't fast, which took me by surprise ! Sort of secular Muslim, as he still goes to the Mosque and prays 5x a day !
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:14 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Eva
I pinged too early....
It was a kinda apple and Newtonesque moment-virtual concussion but
fast fingers
Yep, often done that myself, especially when you think of a good/appropriate punchline to finish off the post
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Went to my barber last week - who is an Iranian Muslim and he offered me coffee during the haircut. I politely, refused and mentioned that it was Ramadan and he replied that he was a Muslim but he didn't fast, which took me by surprise ! Sort of secular Muslim, as he still goes to the Mosque and prays 5x a day !
Many of them don't fast...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.