I've nothing to do
9.80%
I've already dumped the 4x4 at the airport
1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

How is business?

Old Mar 7th 2016, 6:57 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is business?

Originally Posted by iggle
Aren't you the customer and buying their service for 500aed???
Times are tough, its a buyers market right now, down to an even 200 now on slow days yakhi but I wouldnt recommend venturing to that side of the town anymore, things are starting to get fidgety there now

Originally Posted by Meow
There are already certain restrictions in local media regarding the phrasing of things and for obvious reasons I am saying no more.
Communication through silence is a lost art my dear
Old Mar 7th 2016, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Im intrigued, mission.. Can you let slip a little more? Which floor is he on? Initials?
i'll find out for you...i was just told in passing
Old Mar 7th 2016, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I have on very good authority that local businesses have been given fines for telling their walkins that business is bad and that things are tough. Yes I know as bizarre as it may seem, there are 3 instances in which 2 x 5000 aed fines and 1 x 3000 fine was given to the respective business for calling a spade a spade. A 'customer' walked in and inquired about a product and then struck up a conversation with the sales person or the business owner and when he found complaints, magically transformed into an official and wrote out the fine there and then. I went out of my way to verify it and it was true. So....zip up lads and ladettes and repeat after me...all is great and we couldn't be happier
100 'mystery shoppers' hit Dubai stores | GulfNews.com
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

I have on very good authority that local businesses have been given fines for telling their walkins that business is bad and that things are tough. Yes I know as bizarre as it may seem, there are 3 instances in which 2 x 5000 aed fines and 1 x 3000 fine was given to the respective business for calling a spade a spade. A 'customer' walked in and inquired about a product and then struck up a conversation with the sales person or the business owner and when he found complaints, magically transformed into an official and wrote out the fine there and then. I went out of my way to verify it and it was true. So....zip up lads and ladettes and repeat after me...all is great and we couldn't be happier
Ministry of happiness in action:
Officials have warned people in the UAE about spreading rumours and posting negative images and videos of rains, accidents and fires on social networking sites, reported ‘Emarat Al Youm’.

Such acts are punishable under both penal and information technology laws, the report said and added that it increases confusion and panic in society as well as affects the reputation of the country and the efforts made by the state departments in saving and protecting life and property.

During the recent heavy rains across the UAE some individuals behaved irresponsibly on social networking sites, said officials. They shared photos and videos from accidents that occurred during the rainy days and circulated rumours about building collapses and people drowning in rain water, thereby, creating panic among public.

In addition, they ignored the great initiatives by the authorized departments and the heroic efforts by police and civil defence teams, across the UAE and Abu Dhabi in particular, during wet weather days.

The Interior Ministry warned public of promoting rumours via social media and cautioned them of the legal consequences.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emir...03-13-1.624032
Old Mar 14th 2016, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Can I upgrade from "Slowing and struggling" to "One wasp or two in the lager but going good" please?

Just had the best week we've had in a while and it's getting better.
Old Mar 14th 2016, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should say that.

Same here. Just landed two big tenders.

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Can I upgrade from "Slowing and struggling" to "One wasp or two in the lager but going good" please?

Old Mar 14th 2016, 9:01 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

You two being leaned on? Just remember the code word...
Old Mar 14th 2016, 9:06 am

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

Do you know that 'tundur' in Punjabi means 'ass'
A long time ago I used to work in this General Trading office as an office boy cutting up all the 'Tender Notices' off of morning papers for the boss and this old geezer and I would crack up everytime we read it as 'Tundur Notice'

ah well, im an old geezer now
carry on!
Old Mar 14th 2016, 9:10 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

ah well, im an old geezer now!
You have some way to go yet youth!!
Old Mar 14th 2016, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by mikewot
You have some way to go yet youth!!

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You two being leaned on? Just remember the code word...
theres a code word? whats the code word? how come i am always the last one to get the code word? by the time i get the code word, its always been changed!!

Old Mar 14th 2016, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

theres a code word? whats the code word?
Wasta?
Old Mar 16th 2016, 8:16 am

Oh this is SO apt!

Try Titanic’s final meal in Abu Dhabi | GulfNews.com
Old Mar 16th 2016, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

The description of the last dinner doesn't match the original menu featured in the article's image.

Old Mar 16th 2016, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Standanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond repute

There must be a QE2 kicking around somewhere where they could hold that; another titanic project on ice.
Old Mar 31st 2016, 8:39 am

10$ a pop! Verrrry Noiice!!

Dubai Airports introduces Dh35 passenger service fee | GulfNews.com

I wonder how many more 'toll' schemes can they come up with till someone says, hey can we start being original please?
*cough*All is well here*cough*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.