How BRITISH are YOU?

Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How BRITISH are YOU?

8 out of 24...

and then the screen changed and said I must be Scottish, since I obviously have never felt the need to learn about how the English or EU parliaments work...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Try the test...

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

I got 12 out of 24...

i hope they let me back in on Saturday.
13 right but still a fail!

They are definitely a bit random.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

17/24/ Whoo hoo! And I'm only half English. Shame on the rest of you full-bloods.

I fully admit to a few lucky guesses.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Try the test...

I got 12 out of 24...

I'm not, I'm English.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:11 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm not, I'm English.
Commiserations with you on your unfortunate circumstance...try not to think about and just enjoy life !
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

18/24 does that mean they will let me back in when my time in the sun is up ?

Have to say if was not multiple choice it would have been a lot lower score.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moto111
Small world Mr Jim, many many years ago Mr MOTO was working on the airport in the Falkland Islands and he broke his leg playing football....
'Tis indeed! Sorry to hear about the leg! Played many times on the Stanley ground! In fact won the local football league in about 1966 when we had a whole 3 teams!! (Rangers, Redsox and Mustangs!)
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
feeling left out cos there were no sheep or penguin questions
Well mutton was known as 365 back home, for obvious reasons!
Don't miss the Penguins, but could do with some of their eggs as they make wonderful omlettes!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:49 pm
PapaDoc

PapaDoc is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 18! Obviously been away too long
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Shit- I only got 8! But I did it in record time!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:53 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Try the test...

I got 12 out of 24...

I got 13 right....but the test is codswhallop and doesn't define Britishness one bit.

How about some cultural and historical questions...all centred around drinking and fighting to make it fair to real Brits!

N.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:26 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I got 13 right....but the test is codswhallop and doesn't define Britishness one bit.

How about some cultural and historical questions...all centred around drinking and fighting to make it fair to real Brits!

N.
Oy! You spilled my pint!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

16 out of 24 and I'm only a poor bl*ck Colonial, who has never even lived in the UK.

Man - you white fellas did a good job of indoctrinating us, before you shot back off to England. We still have your Queen - when do you want her back?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:57 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
16 out of 24 and I'm only a poor bl*ck Colonial, who has never even lived in the UK.

Man - you white fellas did a good job of indoctrinating us, before you shot back off to England. We still have your Queen - when do you want her back?
She's not really ours. She's German.