How BRITISH are YOU?

Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How BRITISH are YOU?

18/24 but certainly a couple were poke and hope!!

Not bad for a Falkland Islander!!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:49 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith

feeling left out cos there were no sheep or penguin questions
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:58 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by admon
try switching the a/c on.
Bloody Hell, don't get me going, now thats another story, mr MOTO tomorrow will be ringing the AC Maintenance people as our AC is blowing our WARM AIR!!!!!!! (and if he doesn't I will insist on a night in a hotel)
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:59 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I got 8 and proud of it. Anyone who gets more than 10 spends way too much time with their head up their arse.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:01 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jim Smith

Small world Mr Jim, many many years ago Mr MOTO was working on the airport in the Falkland Islands and he broke his leg playing football....
Old Jul 13th 2009, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sarahb79 is an unknown quantity at this point

16/24 and I still live in the UK! well for the moment anyway.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I got 17 but hate the way they sneak too many EU questions in. Its a British citizenship test not EU citizenship!

and you could train a monkey to pass the test
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:31 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

I'm definately British as I could'nt be arsed to finish the test
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda
I'm definately British as I could'nt be arsed to finish the test
you must be from Liverpool then!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:34 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you must be from Liverpool then!
Cumbria actually, where men are men and sheep are nervous
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eylesda
Cumbria actually, where men are men and sheep are nervous
especially around sellafield!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Try the test...

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

I got 12 out of 24...

i hope they let me back in on Saturday.
same here, bit stupid really because as it is on line you could search for the answers!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:49 am
???

especially around sellafield!
nothing wrong with sellafield, one of my cousins works their and I was born near there as well, the fact that we glow in the dark is really rather an attractive side effect
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:19 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I got 17 but hate the way they sneak too many EU questions in. Its a British citizenship test not EU citizenship!

and you could train a monkey to pass the test
Well someone's been training Confi he got 13 to my 12
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Amnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really nice

What a load of crap!

I got 12 our of 14... and I'm damn sure I'm British... actually, I'm English, but that's beside the point.

What silly questions - yes, that really justifies how British I am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.