House Hunting....

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default House Hunting....

just in case anyone hears of a villa in Mirdif with 4/5 bedrooms and a pool...please let me know...
been looking at houses but most have 3 bedrooms (and one of those tiny cupboard maids rooms that won't fit a bed)...so any tips are are welcome...
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:52 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House Hunting....

Originally Posted by MataHari
just in case anyone hears of a villa in Mirdif with 4/5 bedrooms and a pool...please let me know...
been looking at houses but most have 3 bedrooms (and one of those tiny cupboard maids rooms that won't fit a bed)...so any tips are are welcome...
The best thing to do is drive around.. find some new or empty places..try and talk to the watchman, they will usually let you take a look around the place, if the place and price suits you then ask for the owners number, if he is hesitant then put your hand in your pocket.. it will save you the agency fee.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
The best thing to do is drive around.. find some new or empty places..try and talk to the watchman, they will usually let you take a look around the place, if the place and price suits you then ask for the owners number, if he is hesitant then put your hand in your pocket.. it will save you the agency fee.
yeah...that's what I did this morning...and I have seen some really nice ones...but all way too small. We have 3 cars, quadbikes, a big trailer, bikes...so that sort of rules out all the compounds cause there is only room for 1 or 2 cars max...and we cannot let it stand outside...
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...that's what I did this morning...and I have seen some really nice ones...but all way too small. We have 3 cars, quadbikes, a big trailer, bikes...so that sort of rules out all the compounds cause there is only room for 1 or 2 cars max...and we cannot let it stand outside...
What is wrong with the current Chez Hari? Apart from the fact that it's in Mirdif....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:04 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
What is wrong with the current Chez Hari? Apart from the fact that it's in Mirdif....
nothing...but the owners for 3 years have told us that they 'need the house for themselves...' and just in case this year they really want us out, I am trying to be prepared...but it would be a pity, cause it's a great house, different in style from any of the others around....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:08 am

nothing...but the owners for 3 years have told us that they 'need the house for themselves...' and just in case this year they really want us out, I am trying to be prepared...but it would be a pity, cause it's a great house, different in style from any of the others around....
There are some.. In fact there is one in our street with a TO LET sign up, not sure of the bedrooms but must be at least 4, its double storey and detatched with a lot of land.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like they just want to get around the 5pct rent cap. Rent Committee time!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

There are some.. In fact there is one in our street with a TO LET sign up, not sure of the bedrooms but must be at least 4, its double storey and detatched with a lot of land.
dodgy neighbours though
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:11 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
sounds like they just want to get around the 5pct rent cap. Rent Committee time!!
oh nooo....they would not even think about that...lol
yes, of course...they have been trying to raise the rent through the roof every year, and every time they don't get away with it...I am sure they don't like us much...
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
dodgy neighbours though
Cheeky git, we have only had a run in with two of our neighbours so far...
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

there's a great 5 bed next to me going for a modest 450k...!

MM, xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:14 am
hmmmm...nice

oh...that sounds interesting...are there people living now?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
there's a great 5 bed next to me going for a modest 450k...!

MM, xx
oh believe me...you wouldn't want us as neighbours....lol
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh believe me...you wouldn't want us as neighbours....lol
you can'tr be worse than the ones we had...and think you'd be within stumbling distance of dubai marine, hahahaha...

MM, xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:16 am

oh...that sounds interesting...are there people living now?
I'll check when I go past there later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.