Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The horse races - ladies day in the north!

The horse races - ladies day in the north!

Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The horse races - ladies day in the north!

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I dunno, never had a pm sent to me that was worthy of someone beng jealous of it.........
Aaaahhhhhhh....... I'll forward it to you and you can pretend it's for you
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:07 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris79
Aaaahhhhhhh....... I'll forward it to you and you can pretend it's for you
Just remember and change the name to mine, that way it'll work better for me...............lol
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahaha...i just wanted to be leslie ash in quadrophenia...shit, what did she do to herself since then!!
MM, xx
Wasn't she the reason why Eric Cantona left Leeds United all those years ago? She was married to that other football player, Lee Chapman if my memory serves me right, and was allegedly playing around with the Frenchman when hubby was away...or am I confusing her with another footballer's wife? Whatever her story, she was a cracker and added spice to that Men Behaving Badly series...not that it would have been dull without her.