Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The horse races - ladies day in the north!

The horse races - ladies day in the north!

Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The horse races - ladies day in the north!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
they all look the same though...!!

MM, xx
True! Could make for an interesting orgy! lol I'd have to change the bed sheets after though. There'd be all sorts of false tan and layered on make up :S

None of them look as dapper as you girls did on your day at the races

Last edited by Chris79; Apr 6th 2008 at 8:34 am. Reason: Added bed sheets bit!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
I can't comment on the orange bit. I look like a red lobster at the moment so I can't call anyone!
I bet they all went to the same false tanning place and peroxide hairdressers, they only went to the races in the hope of pulling some rich business man!
lol but at least yours will hopefully go brown !

Chris get some cream called MEBO from the chemist, for the next time you get roasted

Its fab, smells rotten tho, put it on b4 you go to bed and the sting will be gone in the morning. You will have to change the sheets tho cos of the smell but its better than sunburn

also

upstairs at spinneys in the health food shop get some 100% aloe vera and keep it in the fridge. its quite expenisive but its also good for sunburn

AnnaC
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna

Chris get some cream called MEBO from the chemist, for the next time you get roasted

Its fab, smells rotten tho, put it on b4 you go to bed and the sting will be gone in the morning. You will have to change the sheets tho cos of the smell but its better than sunburn

also

upstairs at spinneys in the health food shop get some 100% aloe vera and keep it in the fridge. its quite expenisive but its also good for sunburn

AnnaC
either that or his skin will peel like a snake
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:47 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Arse licking doesn't become you...be real, the bimbos at the top of the page are much dappier than our local representatives, but that's only because they are decades younger!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I can't comment on the orange bit. I look like a red lobster at the moment so I can't call anyone!
I bet they all went to the same false tanning place and peroxide hairdressers, they only went to the races in the hope of pulling some rich business man!
eeuuww...fake tan, fake tits and fake hair...noice, eh!!

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

True! Could make for an interesting orgy! lol I'd have to change the bed sheets after though. There'd be all sorts of false tan and layered on make up :S

aww shucks...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
Arse licking doesn't become you...be real, the bimbos at the top of the page are much dappier than our local representatives, but that's only because they are decades younger!
yeah, defo the product of home schooling...complete lack of social skills...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
well u obviously like FAKE

and not decades younger

your such a charmer hey
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

also

AnnaC
Thanks hun, I was wondering where I could get some more Aloe Vera. It is worth every penny.

Might have to have a trip to Spinneys on the way home tonight.
Did you know they have opened a little spinneys in Officer City now? Nr Mangrove Village, went last night, it's exactly the same but a lot smaller (good for me though on my way home )
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Yeah I hope not! I don't fancy scalely skin!!
I'll just keep pileing the moisturiser on. I smell beautiful
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
oh insy i am having my lunch

it shouldnt peel if you keep in moisturised and dont pick at it!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks hun, I was wondering where I could get some more Aloe Vera. It is worth every penny.

Might have to have a trip to Spinneys on the way home tonight.
Did you know they have opened a little spinneys in Officer City now? Nr Mangrove Village, went last night, it's exactly the same but a lot smaller (good for me though on my way home )
ah your welcome

No I didnt know re the spinneys there, I bet all the folks out that way are delighted
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eeuuww...fake tan, fake tits and fake hair...noice, eh!!

MM, xx
Yeah, not really into all that sh!t.
Not 'noice'
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, not really into all that sh!t.
Not 'noice'
you have just gone right up in my estimation...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

ah your welcome

No I didnt know re the spinneys there, I bet all the folks out that way are delighted
Yeah my mates who live at Mangrove and Seashore are happy. They even have the 'forbidden' pork section Ideal for the last minute BBQ's.
No booze section there yet though (fingers crossed)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.