honesty in Dubai

Old Jan 3rd 2011, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: honesty in Dubai

@ spugsy
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 6:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
@ spugsy
ah bollocks
Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Not really no, making plans to leave now, 12 months from now should be gone.
I love how some people seem to think this place is perfect, they need to clean their rose coloured glasses, you know who I mean. I am a big fan of the place and am very happy but I know it's faults and totally understand why you are seeking newer pastures.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love how some people seem to think this place is perfect, they need to clean their rose coloured glasses, you know who I mean. I am a big fan of the place and am very happy but I know it's faults and totally understand why you are seeking newer pastures.
i don't know anyone who think's it's perfect, especially on this board...?

i just know that i love it, have for the 5 years i've been here...and it's a gazillion times better than the uk at the moment...

MM, xx
Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:15 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

i just know that i love it, have for the 5 years i've been here...and it's a gazillion times better than the uk at the moment...

MM, xx
I wasn't referring to someone on this board MM, have to agree it is tons better than the UK, as long as you are on the right side of the law that is
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:02 am
Banned

Tommy All Call is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't referring to someone on this board MM, have to agree it is tons better than the UK, as long as you are on the right side of the law that is
Blue Cat, why do some people give you a hard time here? I find you to be pleasant and always optimistic. Very charming.

I think he must have an IP scrambler thing which makes it impossible
Thats me working on it in my avatar
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sue
Nah, don't want to give him the satisfaction that we are talking about him. He will just get a big head
Sue, do me a favor and take a break from your editing and deleting tasks and read the board for a moment..

Originally Posted by Brains1983
i think he's quite amusing...
Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
He's obviously very intelligent.
I've grown very fond of him lately
I hate to admit it, but I miss him when he's not around
MM, xx
Originally Posted by DeadVim
Bring him back! We need the sport, let him loose and release the hounds
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:15 am
Concierge

and welcome back
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:16 am
Banned

and welcome back
Thank you, it's nice to be back
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:18 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Tommy All Call
Thank you, it's nice to be back
you might stand a better chance of staying put if you keep out of other forums and stop stalking MH?
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:21 am
Banned

you might stand a better chance of staying put if you keep out of other forums and stop stalking MH?
Note to self:

Stay in the Sand Pit
Stop Stalking MH

I got it BC, thanks
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
oh I don't disagree about the UK, I have no intentions on going back there for a long time.

I just need to get my court case over and done with (been waiting 10 weeks now), get the fine paid and then get out of the country for a mini break and just relax.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy
oh I don't disagree about the UK, I have no intentions on going back there for a long time.

I just need to get my court case over and done with (been waiting 10 weeks now), get the fine paid and then get out of the country for a mini break and just relax.
You're taking your brief incarceration pretty hard aren't you?
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:33 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Tommy All Call
You're taking your brief incarceration pretty hard aren't you?
you ever been in a cop shop here?
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:41 am
Banned

you ever been in a cop shop here?
No, but I've been briefly detained in worse places and you know whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stonger? Somehow, in this case, it's seems to have made Sprugsly weaker. He's running away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.