Holidays

Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:43 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Holidays

Originally Posted by pauldxb
I am the person to contact but seriously its this simple if you can spread the word through your office facebook etc etc then im sure i could put you on the list, this list will not be big as im trying to mix a big brand with big international djs most clubs here have one or the other so it is proving very very expensive. Im having 3 rooms of sound with an international guest dj in each, main room is House & the other two rooms are RnB & D&B.

PM me closer to the time
What does D&B stand for????I know, I know showing my age
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
Dolce & Banana

Drum 'n bass
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Paul, thnx m8, I'll pm you closer to the date
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I can put it on my facebook when it gets closer to the time, and I can Twitter it for you too. Don't worry I don't want to come, too old
Your never too old
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moto111
Drum & Bass, not sure if this will work but a friend of mine is convinced it will, im planning on playing 90's style not the new stuff
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Your never too old
well if Moto goes, then I might think about it ....
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am considering a club classics room 1989 - 1995 dance.... is that more your scene
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:58 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am considering a club classics room 1989 - 1995 dance.... is that more your scene
probably but don't consider me please!!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 4:53 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

oh yes, thats my era, can you go back a bit further though and give us Abba & the Nolans
Old Jul 12th 2009, 4:54 pm
???

you haven't seen anything, once I have a couple of vodka's in me, I think I own the dance floor
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:44 pm