Holidays

Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:48 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Holidays

Originally Posted by Euc-
22 days is standard?

Hmm.. I thought 30 + PH's are the standard
aggh yes it is, but you are including weekends, I can't remember the calculation which is something to do with Calendar days etc(but I am sure someone will), but 30 days actually equates to 22 working days (sunday to thursday).....
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
aggh yes it is, but you are including weekends, I can't remember the calculation which is something to do with Calendar days etc(but I am sure someone will), but 30 days actually equates to 22 working days (sunday to thursday).....
Ok, I get what your going at, but it wasn't like that for me..

Last year I took 15 days off, but planned it so that I had 2 days weekend/15 days off/2 days weekend and then resumed work, so actually last year I got two vacations of 19 days + all the PH's (Our two days "weekend" were not necessarily on friday/saturday)
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:59 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I get what your going at, but it wasn't like that for me..

Last year I took 15 days off, but planned it so that I had 2 days weekend/15 days off/2 days weekend and then resumed work, so actually last year I got two vacations of 19 days + all the PH's (Our two days "weekend" were not necessarily on friday/saturday)
we don't subscribe to the 'ha ha we're going to take your weekends off you ya daft twat' rule, which is nice.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
we don't subscribe to the 'ha ha we're going to take your weekends off you ya daft twat' rule, which is nice.
I don't follow?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:03 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Yea but you only get 20 days
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

I sure am kidda, why? what's going on?

Oh and once summer goes do you fancy quad biking mate? With that Gavin lad?
always ! I did it agin 4 weeks ago, just guys gavin went crazier than before. A note for your diary Ministry Of Sound at Chi on Friday Nov 6th
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
always ! I did it agin 4 weeks ago, just guys gavin went crazier than before. A note for your diary Ministry Of Sound at Chi on Friday Nov 6th
you bringing them in?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Nope well kind off... A pal of mine is very senior at MOS & he has offered me the franchise but before i even think about opening a permanent club im going to test the water with a year of parties in Dubai & AD

Last edited by pauldxb; Jul 12th 2009 at 2:48 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Nope well kind off... A pal of mine is very senior at MOS & he has offered me the franchise but before i even think about opening a permanent club im going to test the water with a year of parties in Dubai & AD
good idea
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

So if I want to be on the guestlist your the one to contact?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:02 pm
Concierge

So if I want to be on the guestlist your the one to contact?
he will be inviting all of us as VIP's I am sure of it
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I hope so, I'm serious, would love to be there
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you reckon, after your ' never been past defense roundabout ' comment....
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

I hope so, I'm serious, would love to be there
I am the person to contact but seriously its this simple if you can spread the word through your office facebook etc etc then im sure i could put you on the list, this list will not be big as im trying to mix a big brand with big international djs most clubs here have one or the other so it is proving very very expensive. Im having 3 rooms of sound with an international guest dj in each, main room is House & the other two rooms are RnB & D&B.

PM me closer to the time
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:40 pm
Concierge

I am the person to contact but seriously its this simple if you can spread the word through your office facebook etc etc then im sure i could put you on the list, this list will not be big as im trying to mix a big brand with big international djs most clubs here have one or the other so it is proving very very expensive. Im having 3 rooms of sound with an international guest dj in each, main room is House & the other two rooms are RnB & D&B.

PM me closer to the time
I can put it on my facebook when it gets closer to the time, and I can Twitter it for you too. Don't worry I don't want to come, too old

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.