Hmmmmm....

Old May 31st 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hmmmmm....

Originally Posted by commander
i am a woman...
Ahhhh, I see........and I really like your wife......
Old May 31st 2009, 11:36 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Ahhhh, I see........and I really like your wife......
you dont know my wife...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

you dont know my wife...
If you say so.......
Old May 31st 2009, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I did not post this thread to invite people to make pseudo intelligent bitching attempts or to satisfy their need of being the center of attention.
This was a genuine question, no critique , no drama.

Just to make it clear...especially to some....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:43 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I did not post this thread to invite people to make pseudo intelligent bitching attempts or to satisfy their need of being the center of attention.
This was a genuine question, no critique , no drama.

Just to make it clear...especially to some....
to whom do you refer? be specific..

and you do not know my wife...fact..and if you do, which you dont, then dont be wierd, PM me with her name...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

to whom do you refer? be specific..

and you do not know my wife...fact..and if you do, which you dont, then dont be wierd, PM me with her name...
You had your turn...can you please go away now?
Old May 31st 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

jeez what a weird thread.
Old May 31st 2009, 11:47 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
jeez what a weird thread.

Mi piace, beats football crapola........
Old May 31st 2009, 11:51 am
banned

You had your turn...can you please go away now?
nobody else is remotely interested..

why would you lie and say you know my wife..that is wierd..totally..
Old May 31st 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

nobody else is remotely interested..

why would you lie and say you know my wife..that is wierd..totally..
bunny boiler?
Old May 31st 2009, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

No offense...but looking at some Brits .....they do look rather scruffy...so I would assume their derrieres are not too pleasant either....Lebanese NEVER look scruffy...hence the preference.....it is all hypothetic (sp?) anyway...and shall stay that way
Wow read that post and thought how ****ing offensive it was, but then I noticed the smiley at the end so obviously all offensive content is negated.

My husband can make anything look scruffy, but he has a lovely bum!
Old May 31st 2009, 11:55 am
banned

bunny boiler?
maybe she does know my wife, well why wouldnt she tell me? it would certainly shut me up if true!!

to come out with something like that is mental.

I will apologise to Alexa if she does, but i really doubt it..
Old May 31st 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

maybe she does know my wife, well why wouldnt she tell me? it would certainly shut me up if true!!

to come out with something like that is mental.

I will apologise to Alexa if she does, but i really doubt it..
Thats why i said bunny boiler?

Alexa this thread is totally weird, giving me and i am sure others the creeps. Take it to PM if you want to carry it on
Old May 31st 2009, 11:57 am
banned

Alexa this thread is totally weird, giving me and i am sure others the creeps. Take it to PM if you want to carry it on

yea agree total arse smelling bunny boiler..
Old May 31st 2009, 11:58 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Spoilsport.....Anna was more up for a laugh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.