Hive Shutdown

Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:28 pm
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hive Shutdown

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I think it was worth missing...Someone should make a joke about it.
I am enjoying this enormously. All those people confusing class with saying "darling" all the time, eheheheh. In reality, wealth is the easiest way to gain social status and consensus, you don't have to demonstrate your worth, which could perfectly well be not existing at all, as long as you have cash to splash.
It is much easier to buy yourself an expensive meal than a real tasty, healthy and sophisticated one, price tag being the last resort for those who do not know the real worth of what they are purchasing.
And I love the fake magnanimity of those who have "friends" in all social strata, RUOTFL, I won't touch them even with somebody else's hands.

What really puzzles me it is why certain other individuals here defend the obvious undefendeable, it looks like they need the existence of those wannabe ladies who are capable of nothing but show to the world that they should have never truly left the hairdressing saloon they were employed by before leaving their homeland. Maybe to feel better, in a sort of "reverse role-model" inspiration, thinking "At least I am not that shallow", I have no clue. Oh well
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Greco,

At least name names you cant just wave your finger about aimlessly, have the balls to stand up and say who you're talking about.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Well..I say "darling" because I am Patsy!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Greco Dahling,

I would love to give you the answers to your questions but at the minute I cant type very well due to The fact that my manicureis still drying, also I have just spilled a glass of champers on the floor, so have had to call my maid from the kitchen to clean it up. Must dash..I'm off to Supper with friends who know a shiekh.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano
What really puzzles me it is why certain other individuals here defend the obvious undefendeable, it looks like they need the existence of those wannabe ladies who are capable of nothing but show to the world that they should have never truly left the hairdressing saloon they were employed by before leaving their homeland.
That is really quite a long sentence.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

What's the difference between RUOTFL and ROFL???
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arcadia
BTW I am NOT a smoggie..I'm just married to one.
bollocks, neebody chooses to be a smoggie do they ?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, Sandboy of course I chose to be an Smoggie by marrying my Lovely husband..stop putting Northern men down, you know your big softies at heart.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
these people who do the whole, "err...it's not real people"...are basically those people who are members of the working mens' clubs at home or equivalents...basically working class people bordering on "common"...

sad they all have these massive chips on their shoulders...if you're working class, not a problem, go with it...but they all clearly have a problem...and the more scots they are, the worse it is...

MM, xx
Good grief, MM, read this post back to yourself and explain to me how it is you don't come across as a pretentious snob....

And now you also drag nationality into it...

FFS, and you have the gall to say that you speak for the 'real people'? If that is representative of real people, I can only say I am glad I will not be rubbing shoulders with you at a bar for the remainder of my days...
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Good grief, MM, read this post back to yourself and explain to me how it is you don't come across as a pretentious snob....
i am a pretentious snob...

MM, xx
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

And now you also drag nationality into it...

FFS, and you have the gall to say that you speak for the 'real people'? If that is representative of real people, I can only say I am glad I will not be rubbing shoulders with you at a bar for the remainder of my days...
That's what they call " the money shot"...........
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i am a pretentious snob...
MM, xx
I'm glad we finally got that sorted.

Last edited by lionheart; Mar 17th 2010 at 12:27 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I'm glad we got that sorted.
there was never any doubt...

MM, xx
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arcadia
Aw, Sandboy of course I chose to be an Smoggie by marrying my Lovely husband..stop putting Northern men down, you know your big softies at heart.
how old were you when you met him ?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 1:27 pm
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Greco,

At least name names you cant just wave your finger about aimlessly, have the balls to stand up and say who you're talking about.
Why so curious? If you are bored, get an husband and fight with him. No need for names and stuff, the concept, which is what matters, is quite clear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.