Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Hi, im new, how and who r u?

Hi, im new, how and who r u?

Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, im new, how and who r u?

I was just working up to asking her to post a pic modelling her underwear.....
Wishful thinking my dear!
x

And hi MataHari- Yes new chick- not sure about the hot bit mind- bit girl next door I'm afraid and curvy(ie have bits that wobble) x
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
x

And hi MataHari- Yes new chick- not sure about the hot bit mind- bit girl next door I'm afraid and curvy(ie have bits that wobble) x
oh ok...now curvy can be a lot of things according to the Daily Mail showbizz website...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh ok...now curvy can be a lot of things according to the Daily Mail showbizz website...
yeah, dawn french is curvy, lmao...

she is stunningly beautiful too...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, dawn french is curvy, lmao...

she is stunningly beautiful too...

MM, xx
she is that, did you see her on chattyman last week?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:56 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

x

Welcome to the board KittyCat. Beautiful lingerie is for all women, and looks even better with a few curves! Would love your job, I bet you get the most gorgeous freebies. Jealousy is an ugly thing
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Welcome to the board KittyCat. Beautiful lingerie is for all women, and looks even better with a few curves! Would love your job, I bet you get the most gorgeous freebies. Jealousy is an ugly thing
you're back !! how was Italy!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

hiya Emerald and thanks for the nice welcome.

I do get loads of freebies but to be honest by the end of the season, youve been working on the ranges for so long your kind of sick of it- so I just go shopping for other stuff! It is a pretty great job though.

I will potentially be needing some fit models so let me know if youd like to be considered and let me know your bra size (private mail) and I'lll let you know if and when I have anything for you. You normally get to keep what ever youve fitted as a wearer trial so youd just have to let me know if it falls apart when you wash it or if its uncomfortable at all.

xxx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she is that, did you see her on chattyman last week?
don't know what chattyman is...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:05 pm
Concierge

don't know what chattyman is...

MM, xx
Alan Carr's chat show, bloody hilarious !
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya Emerald and thanks for the nice welcome.

I do get loads of freebies but to be honest by the end of the season, youve been working on the ranges for so long your kind of sick of it- so I just go shopping for other stuff! It is a pretty great job though.

I will potentially be needing some fit models so let me know if youd like to be considered and let me know your bra size (private mail) and I'lll let you know if and when I have anything for you. You normally get to keep what ever youve fitted as a wearer trial so youd just have to let me know if it falls apart when you wash it or if its uncomfortable at all.

xxx
I can understand why you'd want to shop elsewhere! It does sound like a lot of fun though. The market here is ripe for good lingerie, there are only a few stores here that I like and I really miss the selection in London.

Don't worry I definitely won't be posting my bra size online! I will certainly think about taking you up on your offer.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Alan Carr's chat show, bloody hilarious !
oh, i don't like him at all...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:07 pm
Concierge

oh, i don't like him at all...

MM, xx
I thought you didn't you can't help but laugh at his show though it is really good. Gets some good guests as well.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Amnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really nice

Hi Saas,

Welcome.. and apologies for my late(ish) reply. I haven't actually moved to the ME yet (don't shoot, please!) but from what I've read, I'm really excited about moving.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums... I know I do! You'll just have to get used to the banter (you don't necesarily have to get involved in it though ).

Enjoy!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saas
Hello Everyone,

I just joined up and wanna share the luv. Im saas, moved to Dubai 2 yrs ago and setted up a rental company hiring cranes, excavators, shovels, etc etc etc. [/B]

saas
I used to go mental trying to hire cranes, shovels etc... but now there's no need
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

x

Hmm. So you won't pose in your underwear? Let's compromise. Pose naked and I'll imagine the underwear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.