Reload this Page >

Hi, im new, how and who r u?

Hi, im new, how and who r u?

Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

saas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, im new, how and who r u?

Hello Everyone,

I just joined up and wanna share the luv. Im saas, moved to Dubai 2 yrs ago and setted up a rental company hiring cranes, excavators, shovels, etc etc etc. Currently, im staying in Marina and Sharjah, here n there depending on work. To be honest i havent really chilled out since ive shipped out here with my head crushed against the work load like there's no tomorrow. Now the recessions kicking me up the backside so im finding plenty of time to chill.

soooo..How is everyone else, who is everyone else and what does everyone else do???

saas
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, im new, how and who r u?

I used to be a spy, then I got burned..
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:50 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I used to be a spy, then I got burned..
same here, but I got shot...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saas
Hello Everyone,

I just joined up and wanna share the luv. Im saas, moved to Dubai 2 yrs ago and setted up a rental company hiring cranes, excavators, shovels, etc etc etc. Currently, im staying in Marina and Sharjah, here n there depending on work. To be honest i havent really chilled out since ive shipped out here with my head crushed against the work load like there's no tomorrow. Now the recessions kicking me up the backside so im finding plenty of time to chill.

soooo..How is everyone else, who is everyone else and what does everyone else do???

saas

I'm a rock star living in Dubai Marina
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Everyone,

saas
Hi saas, I wouldn't hold my breath if you are looking to get in with the clique on here! There are a few friendly folk on this board but the majority wont give you the time of day mate, a lot of them here have a fear of incomers, (stranger danger), think Royston Vasey in cyberspace
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
Hi saas, I wouldn't hold my breath if you are looking to get in with the clique on here! There are a few friendly folk on this board but the majority wont give you the time of day mate, a lot of them here have a fear of incomers, (stranger danger), think Royston Vasey in cyberspace
oh ffs...here we go again...
it's like any group of people that have 'known' each other for a while...
everybody was new at some point...some people 'fit in' others don't for various reasons...that doesn't mean to say that the people are a clique.
It's not like you will belong to any random group of people in real life either is it...
arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MataHari
everybody was new at some point...some people 'fit in' others don't for various reasons...that doesn't mean to say that the people are a clique.
It's not like you will belong to any random group of people in real life either is it...

Was supposed to be a bit "tongue in cheek" apologies for any offence!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
on line Pyschoville !!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:48 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

Hello Everyone,

saas
I'm Dan, only moved here 5 months ago - family to follow - office moving well - US based company and I'm here to stick my flag in the Middle East for them (echoes of Eddie Izzard). Nice to 'meet' you saas - in Meadows with other family for now).
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:15 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Touched a raw nerve there, MH...

I am from the planet Glip, am 7 foot 3 tall, and own a chain of Wellington boot boutiques frequented by the rich and famous. And if you think that's unbelievable, wait until BethPageBollack gets going.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

I could tell you but I would have to shoot you afterwards.

Welcome to BE saas - do you think you will be able to weather the storm in Dubai or are you thinking about moving on?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Saas, Dan, and everyone else,

Ok I seriously don't get the "in" jokes and I fear they need a lot of explaining!

And in answer to your questions, I'm very well ta, I'm Cat and I'm a lingerie designer, well actually in the UK I'm self employed as a fashion stylist and I do design consultancy as well, but i'm moving out to Dubai in Sept to work full time for one of my clients- 4 year contract, so will be a full time lingerie designer- the idea of working 9 hour days is heavenly!

Cat
xxx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daniel Marsden
I'm Dan, only moved here 5 months ago - family to follow - office moving well - US based company and I'm here to stick my flag in the Middle East for them (echoes of Eddie Izzard). Nice to 'meet' you saas - in Meadows with other family for now).
Hello Everyone,

saas
Hello newbies, and welcome to the Sandpit. May your passages be comfortable through the annals of this site.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:31 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Hello newbies, and welcome to the Sandpit. May your passages be comfortable through the annals of this site.
You're turning into Confucious.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
You're turning into Confucious.
Ah, no - could only ever be the young pretender to his crown....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.