Wikiposts

He's back

Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default He's back

Long time, welcome back....
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He's back

Who? The nut?
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Who? The nut?
Yep, but he's gone in record time this round, sue is on to him big styleee
Old Aug 14th 2010, 5:02 pm
Banned

Little Dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Who? The nut?
Hey hold on there Millsap- you're here for the inane chit chat and to flirt with Bahtaboy. I have a real important reason to be here.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 5:47 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Little Dreamer
Hey hold on there Millsap- you're here for the inane chit chat and to flirt with Bahtaboy. I have a real important reason to be here.
Yeah, thought it was you. Despite the other thread declaring (truthfully) that Yanks are welcome, you're not.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 5:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yeah, thought it was you. Despite the other thread declaring (truthfully) that Yanks are welcome, you're not.
Do you really really really mean that?.
Sue said something akin the other day and I felt quite sad for him.
He's tedious but amusing sometimes.
When he's on the button,he's quite funny but we all know his cunning disguises are a see through as a pair of Kittycat's designer knickers.
I guess there is only one person who legitimately has grounds to have a problemo with this guy and that's Mata.If it freaks her,then she should call him out.
She's more tolerant than most of us on here.
Don't presume to scratch her itch.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
When he's on the button,he's quite funny but we all know his cunning disguises are a see through as a pair of Kittycat's designer knickers.
I guess there is only one person who legitimately has grounds to have a problemo with this guy and that's Mata.If it freaks her,then she should call him out.
Good post Eva..And you know what? When I get banned they always add a little something to the banning like: You have been banned. Reason: You're a pathatic little troll. Date when bann will be lifted: Never

They always gotta get the last word in-
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

They always gotta get the last word in-
but they don't manage to get the last word, do they...cos back you keep acomin...

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but they don't manage to get the last word, do they...cos back you keep acomin...

MM, xx
It's like the hiccups....................Boo!
x
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:20 pm
Banned

MM, xx
You know what MM?..I'm not talking to you anymore. You're just an average beautiful woman with impecable taste, a quick wit and a little added cuteness. Thats all you are, and beautiful women are a dime a dozen in my world so don't think you can treat me like a dog. Only Mata Hari can get away with that
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You know what MM?..I'm not talking to you anymore.
you know what...i'll survive...just...

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

No way is MM just average. She is lovely inside and out....hurry back sweetie, we need a night out.
Oh and Table is booked for Friday :-)
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:12 pm
Banned

you know what...i'll survive...just...

MM, xx
All right..I'll talk to you..You know what MM- I had a picture of Mata Hari at the track as my screen saver at work last year before I retired (at 47) and you were in the picture... I was a union boss for a baggage handlers union at the airport and 1000 hard workin men were in and out of my office all day and a lot of guys had positive reactions to your picture...They'd always ask "who are these women?" and i'd always say "I don't know-some models or somthing- it's just a screen saver"..Did you know you were pretty, or no?

Last edited by Little Dreamer; Aug 14th 2010 at 7:27 pm.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
No way is MM just average. She is lovely inside and out....hurry back sweetie, we need a night out.
Oh and Table is booked for Friday :-)
hi
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:37 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
All it took was just a single-line response on another thread to realise that its him again. Do I mean it: Yes. Do I have the right to call for him to be banned: absolutely not. Yet.

You're right to pull me up, Eva. I was trying to be congenial in the spirit of Ramadan. Should give the guy a(nother) chance. But you know it'll end in tears... (again)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.