Originally Posted by Spugsy
Soudns rubbish.

There's none in Newcastle mate.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 6:10 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Here's a funny one

I have read about the Brazilian fetish.

I didn't notice it so much when I went to Rio some years ago.

Some things are mysteriously unexplicable. Like the Victorian bustle of the 1870s. Best not to ask why and wait for the fad to die away, which it eventually will.

Originally Posted by ctfc
I used to live in Brazil and the girls there all want arse implants, way more popular than breast implants. They have an obsession with big bundas, latest thing is the surra de bunda dance:

http://www.newser.com/story/91613/th...nce-craze.html

http://www.videolog.tv/video?513215=
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

I could have helped her if she wanted to meet at hotel to have something injected in her butt.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethos83
You prefer big arses?
Someone once said "The bigger the cushion, he better the pushin'!!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:41 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have. More than you think.
The quote was "girls who don't give blowjobs", not "girls who don't give blowjobs to you". Sorry, a bit harsh just before the weekend...
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Someone once said "The bigger the cushion, he better the pushin'!!
and someone once said 'she was so fat I had to roll her in flour to find her wetspot'
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously boys- I am on the verge of finding this thread offensive.

I think its sad that a young woman has died trying to change her body under pressure to be something she isnt. Too fat, too thin, not big enough boobs/arse but to get bigger boobs/arse means gaining weight but then they gain it in the wrong place. You just can't win!

Women are sexy no matter what their size and shape it all comes down to attitude, if this woman had embraced having a smaller arse she would still be alive rather than being dead after taking desperate measures to improve herself when she was perfectly normal in the first place.

I'm not a skinny stick (far from it)and not all men find me attractive, but you can't please everyone, theres no point getting hung up on being something you're not and to risk your life through unneeded surgery is ludicrous to please other people. some men love curves some don't- its so sad that young women feel soo much presure to change their bodies when really they should just be changing the men around them til they find someone that thinks they are beautiful no matter what.

Ethos- I think all women give blowjobs (some may enjoy it more than others) are you washing properly?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 2:21 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Ethos- I think all women give blowjobs (some may enjoy it more than others) are you washing properly?
No they don't.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:12 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

seriously boys- I am on the verge of finding this thread offensive.
We allow people to feel offended, go ahead.
I think all women give blowjobs
Asian girls won't…sometimes.

I have to say though at what point does going to have surgery in a hotel room with someone you booked on the internet look like a good idea?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 6:10 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Charismatic
We allow people to feel offended, go ahead.
Asian girls won't…sometimes. I have to say though at what point does going to have surgery in a hotel room with someone you booked on the internet look like a good idea?
Apparently one of her friends had gone through the same procedure with the same "surgeon" on a previous visit so you cannot totally blame the girl. Indeed, the friends accompanying her also had the procedure done at the same time with no complications.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a few women aged 70+ around....
even better, they can take their teeth out