Hello!

Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:53 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by Hull Lad
...earth with a bang...

OK that was a short lived dream!

Anyone got a WELL PAID job in design & print they need filling.

Seasoned pro. Man & boy! Go on, ask me a design & print related question!
Mac wizard, Adobe Illustrator genius, Photoshop PRO, Quark.. blah de fricken blah!

sorry.. earth calling.. i studied design.. its a low paid profession here.. sorry again.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
Such a way with words...
ahhh.. locals only of course..
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really nice

Well...You sound like a rich guy who doesn't care how much he makes...normally safari trip drivers make 5-6,000AED/month(I'm guessing, someone correct me if I'm wrong...),so,in your case, since you have a posh accent and hail from a posh area in the world, you could touch 7-8,000AED a month...
And allow me to be judgemental,you'll blow that on boozing...
Posh accent? Well as posh as you get round here! Never visited Hull then?

Not a big drinker either. I've got too many interests to spend my money on booze.

How much could I earn if I stick to what I know?

I like it on here!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really niceHull Lad is just really nice

I got a well-paid happy birthday to you...
Cheers! The years are being kind to me!

lol!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beebee
ahhh.. locals only of course..
Bee bee you looks loads like Bonnie Tyler?

Need a Hero?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Need a Hero?
oh god...here we go
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:03 pm

Need a Hero?
oh.. i used to, that avatar IS bonnie.. before we both aged..better chage it soon me thinks
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Okay. So my dream is low paid. My wealth of experience in design & print... low paid.

Anyone need a:

Pool Cleaner
Dog Walker
Spray tanner (i'd do this for free)
Dolphin Trainer (i can swin - obviously not as well as the dolphins though Bee Bee)
Wild Wadi lifeguard

Stop me when you think I can do one...

Motorcycle courier
Marketing/PR manager
Bell boy
Friend (hey! not everyone has them)
Surf School instructor
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Posh accent? Well as posh as you get round here! Never visited Hull then?

Not a big drinker either. I've got too many interests to spend my money on booze.

How much could I earn if I stick to what I know?

I like it on here!
Well, for a designer type you can start with at least 11,000AED...And that's because of your accent...
Alright,I will stop using the word "accent" and will use the word "passport"...
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:28 pm

Okay. So my dream is low paid. My wealth of experience in design & print... low paid.

Anyone need a:

Pool Cleaner
Dog Walker
Spray tanner (i'd do this for free)
Dolphin Trainer (i can swin - obviously not as well as the dolphins though Bee Bee)
Wild Wadi lifeguard

Stop me when you think I can do one...

Motorcycle courier
Marketing/PR manager
Bell boy
Friend (hey! not everyone has them)
Surf School instructor
pool cleaner.. no, its paid for
dog walker.. no dog and my cats don't need walking
spray tanner.. ok, will take it for free
dolphin trainer.. try when Dubailand is up and running
Wild wadi LG.. hmm..
courier.. don't want you dead.
PR.. whats that?
Bell Boy.. send me your resume..
friend.. ok, but i don't pay..
surf... tell me more..
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
sorry.. i would never trust anyone other than a local to take me up then dunes...
you mean locals do a job that pays a wage?

I'm impressed!

On the tour I went on our driver was a Pathan but the others were Egyptian, Filipino and I think Syrian, maybe some others...
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jvr20
you mean locals do a job that pays a wage?

I'm impressed!

On the tour I went on our driver was a Pathan but the others were Egyptian, Filipino and I think Syrian, maybe some others...
Great! wouldn't mind being throw into that cooking pot!

Right then! Any one know of any jobs as a driver/guide?

Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you'd be better off trying to get a job according to your exerience!
The other types of job you mention are usually done by Indians or Philippinos for slave labour wages.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

think you need to re-assess your evaluations a bit, most of the work you seem to be interested in is done by the ever growing in-flux of cheap labour, you should listen to the experience's of the people on this site, i have not been a member of this site long, but i have read a lot of the post's, i suggest you do too, there seems to be a wealth of experience and advice, my advice think about what you want to do, and stick to it, one of these people here could end up employing you, even me so be firm in your conviction as to what you want to do and go for it.
i would not want to employ a diverer, so think about it.
sorry to be so harsh but if you want to get on out here, be firm in your convictions.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ghost rider
think you need to re-assess your evaluations a bit, most of the work you seem to be interested in is done by the ever growing in-flux of cheap labour, you should listen to the experience's of the people on this site, i have not been a member of this site long, but i have read a lot of the post's, i suggest you do too, there seems to be a wealth of experience and advice, my advice think about what you want to do, and stick to it, one of these people here could end up employing you, even me so be firm in your conviction as to what you want to do and go for it.
i would not want to employ a diverer, so think about it.
sorry to be so harsh but if you want to get on out here, be firm in your convictions.
Hi Ghost Rider,

As I mentioned earlier 16 years in design and print has left me wanting to experience something different. I was 31 last week so I can hardly be branded a diverer wouldn't you agree? The past 5 years have been spent self employed and if it were not for my wife being offered a position too good to turn down i'd be staying with my company.

We aim to stay a min of 2 years in dubai. Long enough to pay the mortgage off and then who knows?

I see the move as an opportunity to try something new. Something exciting and what i'm interested in.

I'm not desperate to get a job before i get out to Dubai although it would nice to have something to look forward too. I've got other irons in the fire though so who knows.

What field are you in?

Regards

Craig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.