Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Heath Ledger is found dead in US

Heath Ledger is found dead in US

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:31 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heath Ledger is found dead in US

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
how can someone who wears a bangle be so insensitive! Shame on you!
Just because I think that he was a poncy over-rated Aussie actor, who decided life was so bad that he just could'nt go on, thereby leaving a 3yr old child without a Dad for the rest of their life, doesnt make me insensitive !!......Maybe he just decided to do a Michael Hutchence, out of boredom, and the orange got stuck in his throat or someone opened the door and pulled the noose too tight ?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Just because I think that he was a poncy over-rated Aussie actor, who decided life was so bad that he just could'nt go on, thereby leaving a 3yr old child without a Dad for the rest of their life, doesnt make me insensitive !!......Maybe he just decided to do a Michael Hutchence, out of boredom, and the orange got stuck in his throat or someone opened the door and pulled the noose too tight ?
oooooh you are gonna be in LH's bad books now!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:37 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

oooooh you are gonna be in LH's bad books now!
Oh my, I had better run for my life.......
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, I had better run for my life.......
thats its run off into Brad's arms
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:43 pm
Hammer for Life

thats its run off into Brad's arms
He's bigger than LH,....or so you told me ?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's bigger than LH,....or so you told me ?
well you did ask me to pump MM for that Info!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:00 pm
Hammer for Life

well you did ask me to pump MM for that Info!
Unfortunate choice of words ! I definately didn't ask you to do THAT !
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Having read all the posts on this thread I am frankly appalled at the puerile nature of virtually all of its contents. Where is your sense of respect? He was a fine and talented actor...just watch him in The Patriot and in the next Batman movie where he plays The Joker with great skill. What alerted me to his early demise was a comment he recently made that he wouldn't mind dying early as his life would continue in that of his child...or words to that effect...very prophetic and incredibly sad in my view.
.....just watch him in The Patriot.....

What? That third-rate slice of anti-British propaganda?? Mel Gibson playing to the bigots of New England??

Watching The Patriot would be my second preference.........

........ my first preference would be getting struck by lightning while standing in a pond while holding a metal object.......

Of the 22-ish films he made, The Patriot rates about 23rd.........
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
.....just watch him in The Patriot.....

What? That third-rate slice of anti-British propaganda?? Mel Gibson playing to the bigots of New England??

Watching The Patriot would be my second preference.........

........ my first preference would be getting struck by lightning while standing in a pond while holding a metal object.......

Of the 22-ish films he made, The Patriot rates about 23rd.........
so you quite liked it then!

i have actually never watched for the very reason u mentioned