Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Originally Posted by al dente
Will you pray for me?
Sure! But would that be in a mosque or in a church?? Oh I forgot, you are Atheist
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:12 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Okay not sure exactly what you are asking for here but here goes... if the dr told me you must have more salt in your diet then of course i would increase the salt intake, when the doctor told me to change my lifestyle that is what i did. My young sister suffers from low bloody pressure and faints almost on a daily basis, she just manages with it! This is all just part of life, and there will never ever be one answer to suit everyone...

bit like this post ... heading towards a faith debate again. There is no one answer everyone will agree on so you make the best of what you have and go with it!
if you increased salt in your food based on the doctors advice

you will be trusting your doctor right?

but then again what if he was wrong?

you will feel it... at the end of the day you are the one who is having blood preasure.

it will appear in to you and you will know it directly right?

there are symptoms for issues why do we ignore these symptoms.

example

some people think the drinking alcohol is good for health if it is consumed properly. some others think it is bad for health weather they take small amount of big amount of it.

what are the symptoms?

are there people who are addicted to alcohol?
is it badly effecting their health?
are there crimes behind drinking alcohol?
are there car accidents and lost of lifes because of it?
are there cases where alcohol lead to drugs?
are there social issues behind it like for example cheating on the other half when drunk?
would the society be better without the alcohol?
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
1) are you about to delete this thread? please notify me in advance so that i save time and efforts in typing.

2) are all posts in the rest of threads related to the originaly post?

3) once there are people who are not talking about the original post do you normally warn them the way you just did or ignore?

4) do you think some moderators are abusing their power because they just don't like a poster in this site?
You know BM - i think we can all agree one way or another to pray to whatever we believe that the lad can stay here in his home country the place he has only known as home.

It doesnt need to be anything more than that and for those who dont believe can just keep him in their thoughts.

It is very sad - he has been here since birth and he still has no rights...
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

if you increased salt in your food based on the doctors advice

you will be trusting your doctor right?

but then again what if he was wrong?

you will feel it... at the end of the day you are the one who is having blood preasure.

it will appear in to you and you will know it directly right?

there are symptoms for issues why do we ignore these symptoms.

example

some people think the drinking alcohol is good for health if it is consumed properly. some others think it is bad for health weather they take small amount of big amount of it.

what are the symptoms?

are there people who are addicted to alcohol?
is it badly effecting their health?
are there crimes behind drinking alcohol?
are there car accidents and lost of lifes because of it?
are there cases where alcohol lead to drugs?
are there social issues behind it like for example cheating on the other half when drunk?
would the society be better without the alcohol?
This is really is for another thread hun!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:14 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TGFKASE;7110351]
we as muslims love jesus and his mother. both are mentioned in Quraan

we believe that jeusu is human and a messenger too and that he was lefted to the sky.

we believe that he is comming back again.

all of this was told to us in islam

where do you think Mohammed got all this information from? Someone told him it???he was in Makkah and he knew details about jews and christians and many prophets as well. how did he get those information? From the Christian's that travelled within the peninsula..

he didn't read or write

he didn't look at bible or other books and even if he did he was not going to know what he is looking at !!! as he didn't read and write his own language.
QUOTE]

God told him as he told him many other things that happend in the past and as he told him many other things that will happen in the future (and some already happend)
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:15 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

1) are you about to delete this thread? please notify me in advance so that i save time and efforts in typing.

2) are all posts in the rest of threads related to the originaly post?

3) once there are people who are not talking about the original post do you normally warn them the way you just did or ignore?

4) do you think some moderators are abusing their power because they just don't like a poster in this site?
I think from reading various threads, you habitually introduce religion, which is not always necessary or appropriate.

I've never met you so I can't really say I don't like you, I haven't abused my power so far as I know, I think the last thread closed was warranted (and also done at request of others).
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Whatever you do and whatever you say, noone will be able to change your beliefs and convictions and by the same token you won't be able to change other people's beliefs and convictions or the lack thereof, in case they are atheists...

they can't change me that's true

but i am not here to change anyone.

when i was attacked in many occasions the only reason was because i am a muslim and i have some islamic beliefs.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:17 am
Banned

You know BM - i think we can all agree one way or another to pray to whatever we believe that the lad can stay here in his home country the place he has only known as home.

It doesnt need to be anything more than that and for those who dont believe can just keep him in their thoughts.

It is very sad - he has been here since birth and he still has no rights...

I will pray for him . that's all what i can do

but what i don't like is the double standers way of treatment just because i am different here.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Sure! But would that be in a mosque or in a church?? Oh I forgot, you are Atheist
Don't go pouring salt on the wound - we all need all the help we can get!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:18 am
Banned

This is really is for another thread hun!

i kept saying that in the past

and they kept saying . (well this is our style to swtich from a topic to another)
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I think from reading various threads, you habitually introduce religion, which is not always necessary or appropriate.

I've never met you so I can't really say I don't like you, I haven't abused my power so far as I know, I think the last thread closed was warranted (and also done at request of others).

this is what i call unfair decsion. i wasn't the one who started introducing islam. people were attacking me because i am muslim.

you have the power to just block my nick name !! isn't that what you are trying to do??? or prepare your self to do??

and you are abusing your power when you take their side againest me
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

they can't change me that's true

but i am not here to change anyone.

when i was attacked in many occasions the only reason was because i am a muslim and i have some islamic beliefs.
Well, you should be patient with others as you also want others to be patient with you...
One of your persistent issues is that you always invariably bring religion into the conversation, whereas none of the others do the same...
We are all equal in BE, there is no right or wrong...It's a level playing field...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

i kept saying that in the past

and they kept saying . (well this is our style to swtich from a topic to another)
Start your own in the Take it outside forum.. I'm sure there will be plenty of takers.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

I will pray for him . that's all what i can do

but what i don't like is the double standers way of treatment just because i am different here.
It isnt because you are different but you are overpowering when it comes to anything at all to do with faith. And you do ask alot of questions!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

It isnt because you are different but you are overpowering when it comes to anything at all to do with faith. And you do ask alot of questions!
yup too many questions and too much I love Islam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.