Health Insurance

Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Insurance

Originally Posted by Meow
She doesn't need a UK plan and there are options for people without residency. International plans are available. No need to scaremonger, especially when you don't have the facts.
what options are there if you are leaving uae so no longer a resident and then if you are not a resident of uk for eg you technically cannot get a plan... also getting travel insurance etc when you phsyically leave on a one way ticket again the likes of axa here wont cover you.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Insurance

so meaow it wd be gd to know what options are there for people on one way ticket home resident visa is cancelled here, so no medical insurance valid, technically when you apply for travel insurance you have to put down the country of residence and travelling from ie uae which you cant.. i wasnt saying that you need a uk plan, i was saying that if you are leaving here to go back to the uk you cannot get one as you need to be resident of the uk which you are not until you step back on their soil etc.... (technically).

i am sure it would be handy to know for folks for when the time comes to leave here etc etc.