Hayfever...

Old Mar 13th 2009, 6:56 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hayfever...

Sore throat, streaming eyes, blocked nose for 3 or 4 months a year in the UK starting around now...

Best reason to live in Dubai that I know of !
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hayfever...

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Sore throat, streaming eyes, blocked nose for 3 or 4 months a year in the UK starting around now...

Best reason to live in Dubai that I know of !
My Dad suffers with this and he agrees with you on this as well!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:05 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
My Dad suffers with this and he agrees with you on this as well!
I was told as a kid by a Doctor that I would probably grow out of it......seeing as I havent so far, I guess he meant when I got to a certain mental age !

Trees and grass are vicious bastards !
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I was told as a kid by a Doctor that I would probably grow out of it......seeing as I havent so far, I guess he meant when I got to a certain mental age !

my brother suffers from it really badly, he even missed sitting a couple of exams when he was younger because his eyes were like pissholes in the snow.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:17 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe doctors say a lot of things like that. I was told that I would grow out of my childhood eczema. I haven't but I have learned how to keep it under control.

I love summer as my skin is eczema free then. Wool and feathers are my enemies.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:25 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
my brother suffers from it really badly, he even missed sitting a couple of exams when he was younger because his eyes were like pissholes in the snow.
that reminds me of a funny story....

I was about 14 at the time and sort of starting seeing this girl, anyway, one summers night we went to the local fun fair, and afterwards seemed a good idea to lie down in the park, and have a bit of a roll around and a grope...

Within half an hour, my eyes were itching beyong belief, so I was scratching them in a frenzy, while at the same time having some chewing gum that I had laid on, pulled / cut out of my hair by the girl

By the time I got indoors, I had a clump of hair missing and which stuck up like a hedgehog, and two eyes that looked like they had been thumped by Frank Bruno, they had closed up that much...

My Mum was none too impressed at the time thats for sure !
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:36 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the girl? Did she run?

Ahhh the local fun fair. The walzer and the fairground lad who used to spin the carriages faster and faster.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:41 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
What happened to the girl? Did she run?

Ahhh the local fun fair. The walzer and the fairground lad who used to spin the carriages faster and faster.
It was a young MataHari.....lol
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I suffered really bad as a kid, used to have spend most summers indoors and my eyes were usually shut!

I was the only kid in school that could wear sunglasses in class, prescribed by my doctor, sounds pretty cool?

Not cool at all, I felt a right tit and the teachers made me wear them constantly!

Touch wood, I only get the odd sniffle these days during summer!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:01 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I was told by a doctor that some day I would grow up.

Still waiting......