Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

for hawkhead re Mangrove village

for hawkhead re Mangrove village

Old Jun 13th 2009, 4:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for hawkhead re Mangrove village

Originally Posted by Roadking
Would be fun but stretching it a bit to call it "sport".

Bee-swatting is that a sport???
I hate gloaters!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:13 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

You prob do...in fact I bet you are top on everyones dinner party list...
Old Jun 13th 2009, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Bee-swatting is that a sport???
I hate gloaters!
i like your little head bangersit certainly becomes useful here.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Thanks Commander. Someone told me at the weekend that there were 40 families moving out of Mangrove over the summer. Dunno where she got that info from but seems like it's worth investigating....
Cheers.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Is there an emoticon for 'snorting my morning coffee through my nose in shock over price of villa'?

500k!!!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Thanks Commander. Someone told me at the weekend that there were 40 families moving out of Mangrove over the summer. Dunno where she got that info from but seems like it's worth investigating....
Cheers.
that will the lor's etc etc.

and hh you havent been tangoed yet?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTEand hh you havent been tangoed yet?QUOTE]

Ha ha! No, that's the 'other side'. They need to sort out which shade of 'tango' they want to use - it's a right mess at the moment.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hawkhead
[QUOTEand hh you havent been tangoed yet?QUOTE]

Ha ha! No, that's the 'other side'. They need to sort out which shade of 'tango' they want to use - it's a right mess at the moment.
yes its lovely isnt it terracota then sort of orange and sort of tango, maybe they are doing a ripple effect, very "first" for ab dabs, just watch out for the "tango man" armed with the paint tin, i think they are just getting bored, oh lets just shove it all together.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:33 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

500K for a 4 bed?? Gotta be a wind up..
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

That's what the guy at Green Emirates told me....
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:41 am
banned

What the flip...mine is 190K...
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I know, same here - we pay about 160k, someone else on the same compound, same type of villa pays 450k!!! That's why I'm so pissed off at getting kicked out of my place - we're never going to get such a good deal again...
Old Jun 14th 2009, 7:35 am
banned

Where are you justnow?

I was out for dinner last night. Went to the one2one hotel, there are new compounds opening up around there.

Ps there is a great cocktail bar just opened in the hotel..we were having chocolate and chilie choclate martini's..lovely

And there is an outside 'village'..

This will soon be THE place to go in Abu Dhabi..
Old Jun 14th 2009, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Karama.
Was at 121 on Thurs night! 'The Village' will be fab when the temp cools down a bit.
Yeah that whole block is full of stuff - will definitely have a drive round there at some point to see what's what.