Having a Heart Attack

Old Sep 12th 2013, 5:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Having a Heart Attack

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
At first nothing, then slowly a sickening pain creeps in until you want the nearest weapons-bearing person to shoot you.
Things get steadily worse from here, until the pain reaches a crescendo, almost matching the heights of laughter of any nearby males.
Several days later the tenderness and ghost pangs leave your groin area, however the psychological scars remain for years. An unnerving exposed and vulnerable feeling that lingers in the mind, and causes empathetic pain when seeing anyone similarly struck down
This is the key bit, the pain rescinds to a dull ache (but a bad one), doesn't sound too bad? No, you feel sick for hours, can't eat, can't drink, struggle to stand up straight.

Crippling.

10x worse than childbirth. How do I know? No man has ever asked to be kicked in the nuts again.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I always imagined a heart attack to be like that scene at the end of Dr Zhivago where the hero is running for the tram and BAZOOMBA, he drops down dead.

My experience was not as dramatic. Chest pain like bronchitis and some nausea.

Last edited by scot47; Sep 12th 2013 at 11:27 am.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 11:15 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I always imagined a heart attack top be like that scene at the end of Dr Zhivago where the hero is running for the tram and BAZOOMBA, he drops down dead.

My experience was not as dramatic. Chest pain like bronchitis and some nausea.
We are all too young to remember Dr Zhivago anyhow get better soon
Old Sep 12th 2013, 11:45 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are well. My uncle had one a few weeks ago and said it was like chronic indigestion - a few stents later inserted in the wrist and he was out 2 days later. Remarkable
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:40 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morning Breeze
It was 3am on a cold night in March of this year. I was in Utah driving home from Las Vegas and I started to sweat, I stuck my head out the window but got no relief. I had a dull yet debilitating pain in my chest and it was gettin worse..I pulled over at a gas station in Green River, found some aspirin and took a handful right on the spot, no water or nothing. I chewed em up and got a cup of coffee and got back on the road, smoked a little weed and it went away.

So I went to the doctor's a few days after I got home and a new doctor was there. A 28 year old chinese girl, she did an EKG on me and my heart was fine, she said it definately wasn't a heart attack. Then she said "now I have to look at your feet" and she gets down with her head between my legs and puts a hand on each foot, after a few awkward minutes I asked her how they were looking and she says "good"..She gets up after a long time and asks me If I like her. I know she asks me this because I previously had told every doctor there that I didn't like them.. We hit it off real good and there were a bunch of messages on my house phone when I got home- I never returned them but she wanted me to come back so I did a few weeks later- She did some blood tests, and we talked for about an hour and then she did the foot thing again, this time longer..For ten minutes, and she says "youre feet look great, really great"..She just touches them for 10 minutes or so..She asks why I didn't return her calls and takes my cell phone number- She starts calling me a few times a week..all the time about the blood tests- every things good but she's a little concerned about this or that..I've been back 4 times this summer and we never talk about anything medical, she always does the foot thing and always asks me if I like her, and tells me I'm her favorite patient. We sit so close when we talk that I think she's about to kiss me. She's practically on my lap. Last week I bought her some paper work for a 3 month paid leave of absence from work and she was more than happy to sign it, she told me to write whatever I want and she'll sign it.....On the way out she asked me If I liked her, and I said "no, I love you".
I'm supposed to see her October 28, but she called today saying she needs to see me sooner. I didn't even ask why- I think its a foot fetish

Best doctor ever!
In an Internet full of the mentally deranged you really are up there as the most mental person I've ever encountered online.

In absolute all seriousness you need help, proper psychiatric help.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
In an Internet full of the mentally deranged you really are up there as the most mental person I've ever encountered online.

In absolute all seriousness you need help, proper psychiatric help.
He's quite funny at times though.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:41 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
He's quite funny at times though.
Oh he's the bored jester, self appointed and highly amusing in his insanity
Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I read somewhere that if you think you are having a heart attack you are meant to keep coughing (for as long as you can and as deep as you can get) as this 'can' stop the attack and shock you heart into a normal rhythm. Could be bollocks tho.
If it is bollocks then it's a disaster because the last thing you see will be people laughing at you for believing it.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I read somewhere that if you think you are having a heart attack you are meant to keep coughing (for as long as you can and as deep as you can get) as this 'can' stop the attack and shock you heart into a normal rhythm. Could be bollocks tho.
Complete bollocks http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/coughcpr.asp
Old Sep 13th 2013, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Hmmm...Snopes....
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
This is the key bit, the pain rescinds to a dull ache (but a bad one), doesn't sound too bad? No, you feel sick for hours, can't eat, can't drink, struggle to stand up straight.

Crippling.

10x worse than childbirth. How do I know? No man has ever asked to be kicked in the nuts again.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Robin Williams used to joke that no man knows what it is like to go into labour unless he's opened an umbrella up his own arse or passed a bowling ball.
I have no idea on either of these options, but personal experience of kidney stones was far from fun.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
I have no idea on either of these options, but personal experience of kidney stones was far from fun.
Passed Kidney stone last year and year before, around spring time. Was told by the Emergency room nurse and the resident ER doctor that it is similar in pain to childbirth. It certainly was the most intense gut wrenchy pain I've had soo far; woulda been f$%ked if not for strong dose of painkillers (the maximum dosage allowed by law)
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Passed Kidney stone last year and year before, around spring time. Was told by the Emergency room nurse and the resident ER doctor that it is similar in pain to childbirth. It certainly was the most intense gut wrenchy pain I've had soo far; woulda been f$%ked if not for strong dose of painkillers (the maximum dosage allowed by law)
Mistress 'M' took the more acute pain away for me.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:55 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Mistress 'M' took the more acute pain away for me.
Sister, surely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.