Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:24 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you ever seen a ghost?

How about UFO's? More plausible, perhaps?
UFO's definately exists, it's an Unidentified Flying Object which could be anything flying that we cannot identify, but if your talking about the existence of an Alien Species, then that's a different story.

I do believe in the existence of extra terrestrial life forms, I think some of our technology has come from them as well, or i'd like to think they exist.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:42 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not heard about the flying spaghetti monsters
How the message of noodly goodness began : http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

A complete overview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Consider how you can bring his noodly goodness into your life. I think you'll find his teachings on moral goodness to be very agreeable and he clearly intends for there to be peace in the world he created .

- Ramen!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:39 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have never seen one, that's not to say I don't believe that they don't exist though. Why would people make it up?
Exactly.....why do people not beleive in ghosts because they havent see one, yet beleive in Jesus / God etc, when Im pretty sure they havent seen either one of them two fellas either !

Once had a couple of Jehovah Witnesses turn up on the doorstep, and they started spouting on about God / Donny Osmond etc, and I said unless you can come back a bit later, with Jesus standing next to you, then sod off !....lol
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bison
UFO's definately exists, it's an Unidentified Flying Object which could be anything flying that we cannot identify, but if your talking about the existence of an Alien Species, then that's a different story.

I do believe in the existence of extra terrestrial life forms, I think some of our technology has come from them as well, or i'd like to think they exist.
Personally I believe that Dr.Who is God in disguise...but please don't tell Beardman.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Rentaghost was a popular documentary series about ghosts from the late 70s/early 80s - featured a number of ghosts - some joker by the name of Mr Claypole was a key feature.

So clearly ghosts do exist.