Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Have you ever cheated...

Have you ever cheated...

Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:13 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you ever cheated...

Originally Posted by Beard Man
well ... i prefere to put facts only about me in my CV that's why it is simple not that big

when someone lie about his responsibilities in his CV .. it is easy to find that out during the interview... if there were the right people to interview him
Sometimes you can see through them in interviews, but sometimes if they are good bulls***ers, they can bluff their way through...........my company have employed a number of people over the years who, in interviews were perfect , articulate, intelligent, seemed to be just what we needed etc etc..............and once in the workplace we realised within a short space of time they are crap !
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Sometimes you can see through them in interviews, but sometimes if they are good bulls***ers, they can bluff their way through...........my company have employed a number of people over the years who, in interviews were perfect , articulate, intelligent, seemed to be just what we needed etc etc..............and once in the workplace we realised within a short space of time they are crap !
Then your selection process is flawed I might suggest. I might talk a good game of soccer, be intelligent, articulate etc but you find I have two left feet on the pitch....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:31 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

yes this can happen as well. I agree some of people are good at making up stories..

but if the compnay build up a reputation of kicking our people who appeared to be lower than what is required in a job... they may think alot before trying to fool it.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
...in your tests and exams in school??? And how did you do it???
I wrote the answers on my pencil case
Old Feb 5th 2009, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yet you are still there!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:03 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
yet you are still there!
I have bluffed my way to the top, what can I say !
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:04 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
yet you are still there!
Oh yeah, while I think of it, my prediction for Sunday is a 2-0 to the Hammers.....and put the usual claret & blue boot into United's title challenge..
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:07 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I was too scared at school to cheat on exams - as were most of us there.

We were told a thousand times that if you got caught cheating just once then you would automatically get a fail on EVERY exam.

School bags had to be left along one wall behind the teacher's desk. Pencil cases were not allowed on our desks, neither were dictionaries and if your calculator was in a case you had to take it out of the case. Student desks were very spaced out as well.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, while I think of it, my prediction for Sunday is a 2-0 to the Hammers.....and put the usual claret & blue boot into United's title challenge..
will do our usual 1-0 victory
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:40 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

The world is full of cheats.

Cheat on your exams - cheat on your partner - cheat by diving in the penalty box - cheat by not walking when you nick to the 'keeper - cheat by pocketing extra change given in error.

The options are many, but as a wise poster said, a cheat can fool others, but will never fool himself.

If you are a cheat, then you know you are and you have to live with it.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:57 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
The world is full of cheats.

Cheat on your exams - cheat on your partner - cheat by diving in the penalty box - cheat by not walking when you nick to the 'keeper - cheat by pocketing extra change given in error.

The options are many, but as a wise poster said, a cheat can fool others, but will never fool himself.

If you are a cheat, then you know you are and you have to live with it.
well, that shouldnt be too hard, the benefits far outweight the negatives, unless you beleive 'cheats' will be sent to an eternal damnation ....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:09 pm
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

well, that shouldnt be too hard, the benefits far outweight the negatives, unless you beleive 'cheats' will be sent to an eternal damnation ....
Nah! Damnation / paradise and the like is the biggest cheat of the lot!

Having personally cheated in the manner of my earlier examples, all I can say is that life is more pleasant and MUCH less complicated when you take the decision not to.

Anyway - wouldn't want to give the impression I was a goody-goody!

Was Di Canio playing for WH when he eschewed his bad boy past and refused to score when the opposition keeper was injured? Not the best example perhaps, but he didn't do badly out of that incident.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:49 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Have you ever cheated...

Would cheating on a test really be your biggest worry if there is a place where the morality of your life is weighed against a moral code?
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Telegraph sports journo Robert Philip once interviewed Paula Radcliffe.

He asked her whether, if a completely undetectable performance-enhancing substance was invented, and if it was offered to her but nobody else, she would consider taking it.

"Certainly not" she replied.
"But nobody would know" said the journo.
"I would know" she replied.

Quite.

Enough said.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Good...Now that we got the boring part out of the way; have you ever cheated on your other half??? How and how many times???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.