Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Have you ever carried a weapon?

Have you ever carried a weapon?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:02 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have you ever carried a weapon?

So I was just wondering how many of you have carried or do carry weapons. Back in the UK I always carried a 2 part Snooker que in the car down the side of the seat. I never really played snooker though....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you ever carried a weapon?

Originally Posted by Bison
So I was just wondering how many of you have carried or do carry weapons. Back in the UK I always carried a 2 part Snooker que in the car down the side of the seat. I never really played snooker though....
Where I come from if you can;t chin someone with your fists and feet then you're a big soft twat.

Saying that when I went travelling about 5 years ago, I left all my mates and went for a year on my own, I was a bit wary so for the first few weeks in thailand I carried a 2 inch knife just in case,

which now seems pretty embarassing really as everyone was double friendly.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:09 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Where I come from if you can;t chin someone with your fists and feet then you're a big soft twat.
Same as where I come from, however sometimes you come up against a group of people who want to kick **** out of you and then a game of snooker is a good option, plus lots of pikies where I live, they are hard little feckers!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:33 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Have you ever carried a weapon?

Often but leave them in the car or at home, except for a pen knife.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:47 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a little CS gas spray in my bag if that counts... it's legal in France!

I did, however, have an amusing incident on Oxford Street a few years back. Heard a clatter behind me as I was walking to work, looked around and this black dude in a suit had dropped his pistol on the pavement. He kind of hesitated to pick it up, looking embarassed and sheepish, but then quickly tucked it back int eh back of his belt. I did wait until I was around the corner before starting to laugh...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Same as where I come from, however sometimes you come up against a group of people who want to kick **** out of you and then a game of snooker is a good option, plus lots of pikies where I live, they are hard little feckers!
so you are saying you have taken on a group of pikies with a snooker cue?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:03 pm
100% British Beef

Not alone, but we did have a big fight with a load of them little feckers... they are mental mind, it was good fun though, I think I got a broken nose from that one.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
What exactly are pikies? Nasty fish?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Not alone, but we did have a big fight with a load of them little feckers... they are mental mind, it was good fun though, I think I got a broken nose from that one.
sounds hilarious
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:17 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I used to have a little CS gas spray in my bag if that counts... it's legal in France!

I did, however, have an amusing incident on Oxford Street a few years back. Heard a clatter behind me as I was walking to work, looked around and this black dude in a suit had dropped his pistol on the pavement. He kind of hesitated to pick it up, looking embarassed and sheepish, but then quickly tucked it back int eh back of his belt. I did wait until I was around the corner before starting to laugh...

i can imagine that there was a bunch of people feeling their belts to make sure theirs was secure after seeing his fall out...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:18 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

many a time, machine guns, rifles and a 9mm pistol on occassion.

does that make me as hard as you Bison?, i doubt it
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:21 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I've carried weapons before - knives, hard sticks and firearms.

And I am not revealing where I carried these weapons, when and if was legal for me to do so

I think arming a sane person makes for a more polite society...

N.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:22 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

No one's as hard as Bison...I bet even Chuck Norris would be given a run for his money by Bison

N.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander

Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

surely the real hard man (or psycho) is the man that carries nothing and stands his ground against anyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.