Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years

Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:48 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years

I know it's in the Mail - but interesting read...

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-terror.html
Old Sep 13th 2009, 9:58 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years

tbh i reckon hes been dead for ages, as to the truth who knows and frankly i dont think anyone in the powers that be (either good or evil) gives a shit anymore as both sides need the near mythical leader
The forces of "good" need a reason to keep hunting and the forces of "evil" need a figurehead so neither side will admit it if he is dead or not.

i do remember reading some stuff about him years ago that said just before 9/11 that he was being treated in the american hospital dubai for kidney problems and at the time the prognosis was that he didnt have long to live.
who knows and if anyone does they aint talking
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:13 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I know it's in the Mail - but interesting read...

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-terror.html
Anyone who thinks Bin Ladin's death would end the war on terror is either ignorant or woefully misinformed.

Islamic terrorism won't end until Islam as most people know it ends...the problem is the doctrine giving people excuses to commit terrorism.

N.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
tbh i reckon hes been dead for ages, as to the truth who knows and frankly i dont think anyone in the powers that be (either good or evil) gives a shit anymore as both sides need the near mythical leader
The forces of "good" need a reason to keep hunting and the forces of "evil" need a figurehead so neither side will admit it if he is dead or not.

i do remember reading some stuff about him years ago that said just before 9/11 that he was being treated in the american hospital dubai for kidney problems and at the time the prognosis was that he didnt have long to live.
who knows and if anyone does they aint talking
yes he was definately at the American Hospital the week prior to 9/11, I had a friend who was receiving surgery there at the time and it ws the talk of the hospital. I think he is long gone.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

I saw him at Oddbins at Clapham Junction and he seemed to be in good spirits.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I saw him at Oddbins at Clapham Junction and he seemed to be in good spirits.
He drove me in a cab on Friday night from Al Nahyan camp to Kalidyha
Old Sep 13th 2009, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes he was definately at the American Hospital the week prior to 9/11, I had a friend who was receiving surgery there at the time and it ws the talk of the hospital. I think he is long gone.
Yes - and the Americans posted a bodyguard on his hospital door to keep him safe - they still, at that time, regarded him as a hero of the 'mujihadeen' who fought the Russians in Afghanistan in 1979..... with US and British weaponry, training, etc.......
Old Sep 13th 2009, 2:28 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Is Osama's Bin Laden with Rubbish?
Old Sep 13th 2009, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Actually it was July, not the week before, but close enough..........
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:41 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Actually it was July, not the week before, but close enough..........
end of august
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

According to sky news he's apparently "alive". Whether he is dead or alive, Bin Laden is the face of terrorism - this works for both the islamic extremists and the Americans...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...lamist_Website
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:14 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy

oh I never took even him for real (but I know a lot of people who do) lol

Last edited by Edo; Sep 14th 2009 at 9:17 am.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:43 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edo
oh I never took even him for real (but I know a lot of people who do) lol
and yet on another thread you claim to have read about the cia sponsored war in pakistan and afghanistan against the russians. Which were that actually the case you would know that he was very real and in fact trained by the very people you quote in the other thread.

"ground control to edo, do you copy over"
Old Sep 14th 2009, 1:02 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
and yet on another thread you claim to have read about the cia sponsored war in pakistan and afghanistan against the russians. Which were that actually the case you would know that he was very real and in fact trained by the very people you quote in the other thread.

"ground control to edo, do you copy over"
Yes, I do believe CIA played an active role in motivating jihadis and poured a lot of money to create madrassas/train jihadis, supply weapons etc to defeat Russia. But I still dont think Mr. Laden was part of that. In fact I just dont think he is really something the way has been portrayed. C'mon he lives in caves and is able to bring distruction from 1000s of miles away to a power like the US. And he is alive even after that carpet bombing of the mighty tora bora caves in a country where the war killed millions but this one bloody ba$terd is still alive laughing and challenging the americans? What an ultimate set of bollox.

eh btw hes released a new one yesterday, ..I mean a 'video'.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
According to sky news he's apparently "alive". Whether he is dead or alive, Bin Laden is the face of terrorism - this works for both the islamic extremists and the Americans...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...lamist_Website
That must be the longest link on the whole interweb..............

............ blimey - and it actually works..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.