Harry Potter

Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Potter

Originally Posted by jvr20
to be fair, he doesn't get it on with the horses - he blinds them. (though he does get it on on stage)
you've seen this show, haven't you?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that proofs my point very well...thanks doll
haha...

Originally Posted by jvr20
to be fair, he doesn't get it on with the horses
hmmm...must say i'm glad to hear it...

MM, xx
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:01 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Even I think he's a bit young
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
you've seen this show, haven't you?
nope - haven't seen a play in ages.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I will have to put a spell on the flat so no-one knows where i am! Not sure who to trust the pass word to tho?
Have to be carefull of rats! So not Atilla hemight betray me....
That's a bit harsh Twinkle... Thought I might join you! Peace and quiet and a day of Pottering.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
That's a bit harsh Twinkle... Thought I might join you! Peace and quiet and a day of Pottering.
you will be lucky you will have the mitten to take care of
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you will be lucky you will have the mitten to take care of
Damn. Just realised the book is being released on the 21st. That's a Saturday! WORK......
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Just realised the book is being released on the 21st. That's a Saturday! WORK......
awww...good excuse to take a day off, no...?!

MM, xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
awww...good excuse to take a day off, no...?!

MM, xx

Then again, its a lazy day in the office. Only me! No one to bug the arse off me if I spend my time reading a book!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Then again, its a lazy day in the office. Only me! No one to bug the arse off me if I spend my time reading a book!
and you're telling me that's not what you do each and every day, haha...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
and you're telling me that's not what you do each and every day, haha...

MM, xx
You may have a point there!

The rest of the week, I at least try to look busy..
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:10 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Off to see the new film tomorrow
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:13 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Ordered my copies of the new book today from the UK. With the USD->UKP conversion at under .5:1 at the moment, it stung!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:20 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Ordered my copies of the new book today from the UK. With the USD->UKP conversion at under .5:1 at the moment, it stung!
I ordered mine a month ago lol
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Why not just buy it in the USA??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.