Happy New Year 1432

Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year 1432

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...plays-1.737642

"Residents are complaining about the offensive way clothes are displayed in some shops in Sharjah."

"A well-known lingerie shop in Sahara Center is showing its clothes on mannequins.

"My 18-year-old son and his friends went inside a lingerie shop in Sahara Centre where they saw mannequins which were almost naked," a mother and university teacher told Gulf News.

The American mother said that her son called her over the phone to have a look at them.

"It was really embarrassing and offensive. I thought that such behaviour is not allowed, especially in Sharjah," the mother said."

"A young UK national man of Arab origin said he had travelled to many foreign countries but had not seen shops there displaying underwear in this way.

"It is common to see such ways of displaying pajamas, underwear and night dresses here. This is shocking and not attractive," he said. He said such displays were seen only in sex shops and must not be allowed in malls and in areas visited by families.

"To have a decency law means to adhere to the law and to be really decent in everything. I hope that the authorities will take note of that because it is unpleasant and not a nice view for the public the way some shops are displaying their clothes here," he said."

Never was a calendar so aptly chosen and adhered too

Happy 1432 everybody
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:06 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year 1432

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...ister-1.737550

"An Emirati man has been charged with threatening to kill his sister if she refused to leave hospital accommodation and return to live with the family.

Prosecutors accused the 33-year-old suspect with threatening to kill his 29-year-old sister, who works in a hospital."
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I had Mitten, and Atilla wasn't allowed in. I was in the theatre and asked the MALE anaesthetist why my husband wasn't allowed in, and he said it was because according to Islam they aren't allowed to see your you know what, how the hell did they think I got pregnant?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva View Post
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...plays-1.737642

"Residents are complaining about the offensive way clothes are displayed in some shops in Sharjah."

"A well-known lingerie shop in Sahara Center is showing its clothes on mannequins.

"My 18-year-old son and his friends went inside a lingerie shop in Sahara Centre where they saw mannequins which were almost naked," a mother and university teacher told Gulf News.

The American mother said that her son called her over the phone to have a look at them.

"It was really embarrassing and offensive. I thought that such behaviour is not allowed, especially in Sharjah," the mother said."

"A young UK national man of Arab origin said he had travelled to many foreign countries but had not seen shops there displaying underwear in this way.

"It is common to see such ways of displaying pajamas, underwear and night dresses here. This is shocking and not attractive," he said. He said such displays were seen only in sex shops and must not be allowed in malls and in areas visited by families.

"To have a decency law means to adhere to the law and to be really decent in everything. I hope that the authorities will take note of that because it is unpleasant and not a nice view for the public the way some shops are displaying their clothes here," he said."

Happy 1432 everybody
Just imagine what these lads would do if they could get their hands on a mannequin eh?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...ister-1.737550

"An Emirati man has been charged with threatening to kill his sister if she refused to leave hospital accommodation and return to live with the family.

Prosecutors accused the 33-year-old suspect with threatening to kill his 29-year-old sister, who works in a hospital."
Sounds like a good muslim boy.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Just imagine what these lads would do if they could get their hands on a mannequin eh?
there is a shop in the building where you work on the ground floor who was fined many years ago for displaying marks and spencers knickers in the window
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I remember when I had Mitten, and Atilla wasn't allowed in. I was in the theatre and asked the MALE anaesthetist why my husband wasn't allowed in, and he said it was because according to Islam they aren't allowed to see your you know what, how the hell did they think I got pregnant?
Even though you aren't muslim? that's plain stupid - where was this?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:11 am
why ayeeeee man!

there is a shop in the building where you work on the ground floor who was fined many years ago for displaying marks and spencers knickers in the window
This is exactly why I'm starting to tire of this country.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

This may have something to do with me
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how its an American woman complaining and a UK boy who is quoted...
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

,snip.

Happy 1432 everybody

Exactly. Medieval thinking. Or just call it plain stupidity.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:43 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Even though you aren't muslim? that's plain stupid - where was this?
Al Wasl Hospital, things have changed since then and I think men are now allowed in
Old Dec 29th 2010, 6:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Al Wasl Hospital, things have changed since then and I think men are now allowed in
Surely you knew beforehand??
Old Dec 29th 2010, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

As I'm not a Muslim, can I see your you know what?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
As I'm not a Muslim, can I see your you know what?
shy bairns get nowt.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.