Happy Friendship Day

Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of
Default Happy Friendship Day

Hi friends Happy friendship day for u all.Wish ur friendship keep long live.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Friendship Day

Originally Posted by skeleton View Post
Can we be friends forever???
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:17 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

You could have told us earlier.. I would have been nice to everyone..
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Are u in confuse conficius? We can try until we die.
BeeBee I just logged on my computer.Any way Have a nice day.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I always know what I want,Skeletor...
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:25 pm

Oh..he's just havin one of them days..
anyway, when i typed out my first reply to this thread my daughter was stood behind me and said.. but mum, you are always nice to everyone.... now that has made my day
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
Oh..he's just havin one of them days..
anyway, when i typed out my first reply to this thread my daughter was stood behind me and said.. but mum, you are always nice to everyone.... now that has made my day
You should've said your daughter was behind you...I wouldn't have sent you that lewd PM...
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
You should've said your daughter was behind you...I wouldn't have sent you that lewd PM...
Oh.. she told me what it meant...
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh.. she told me what it meant...
She has more experience than you,I see...
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:33 pm

She has more experience than you,I see...
Oh yeah.. I am just a shy nieve little woman
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yeah.. I am just a shy nieve little woman
Well...Throw her number to me as well...
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:36 pm

Well...Throw her number to me as well...
Oh Hell.. not you aswell
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Hell.. not you aswell
Its all professional...Her and that bird at Schon properties would make a great team...Selling properties that is...I'm not that pervy!!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:39 pm

Its all professional...Her and that bird at Schon properties would make a great team...Selling properties that is...I'm not that pervy!!!
You slithered out of that one very well!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You slithered out of that one very well!
I was reading a self help book; How not get slapped when proposing kinky stuff...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.