Happy birthday scross

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:19 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy birthday scross

Originally Posted by sross2203
As far as your detective skills go, impressive.

Only one comment to make, the surname; not Cross. One letter short of it.
and as if by magic - the offending "c" has gone.... (I blame Kitty - she got your name wrong in the title of the thread)
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Autonomy
and as if by magic - the offending "c" has gone.... (I blame Kitty - she got your name wrong in the title of the thread)
It would have been rude for me to instantly point it out...after all, she was extremely kind to even start the thread
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi- Whoops sorry- got yoru name wrong- oh well not the first time!

i know its your birthday because I am actually stalking you- young recruitment consultants do it for me - ok ok any man with a pulse does it for me- especially ones with cake! (sort of joking)

Nah not really you can sleep easy- on the forum home page it lists people with birthdays today and your name is there so with the powers of deduction i worked out it must be your birthday!!

Enjoy your cake Si! have a bit fat laden bit for me please! PS Have you heard of the Dubai stone?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Hi- Whoops sorry- got yoru name wrong- oh well not the first time!

i know its your birthday because I am actually stalking you- young recruitment consultants do it for me - ok ok any man with a pulse does it for me- especially ones with cake! (sort of joking)

Nah not really you can sleep easy- on the forum home page it lists people with birthdays today and your name is there so with the powers of deduction i worked out it must be your birthday!!

Enjoy your cake Si! have a bit fat laden bit for me please! PS Have you heard of the Dubai stone?

Ah, never knew that was there - well thank you anyway.

Dubai stone? Shit. I can't afford to have another one added to me...I was expecting to sweat some weight off...
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:32 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday sunshine!

Only 23?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
Happy Birthday sunshine!

Only 23?
Only? Feel like a pensioner today (no offense to anyone on here mind).
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sross2203
Only? Feel like a pensioner today (no offense to anyone on here mind).
You are the youngest on here I think. Many are rather more mature...
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
You are the youngest on here I think. Many are rather more mature...
Ah well. Surprising level of banter on here for an old bunch so I quite enjoy it.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:40 am
Account Closed

Right.

Anyone feeling generous??

http://bit.ly/awrYHQ
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 10:40 am