Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Happy birthday Karlos the Jackass....

Happy birthday Karlos the Jackass....

Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy birthday Karlos the Jackass....

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Come on then MH, what does all that Flemish mumbo jumbo?

I am guessing it says 'you are gorgeous and I want to take you to bed' !
You guessed wrong, unfortunately...
She said she will take you to bed and then write poems and also make a bronze statue of the Mona Lisa with a beard...She didn't say anything about you being gorgeous...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You guessed wrong, unfortunately...
She said she will take you to bed and then write poems and also make a bronze statue of the Mona Lisa with a beard...She didn't say anything about you being gorgeous...
How does your mind work Conf, you are one screwed up puppy !
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:31 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

happy belated Birthday miguel indurain
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

How does your mind work Conf, you are one screwed up puppy !
I screwed it up while I was thinking about it...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
happy belated Birthday miguel indurain
Where the hell did 'Big Mig' come from Commander?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:35 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

from a previous conversation mate........

plus i heard you have the figure of a TdF cyclist...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:36 pm
banned

i should have replied 'Spain'
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

from a previous conversation mate........

plus i heard you have the figure of a TdF cyclist...
Definately.................if they are shaped like a figure '8' !
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

i should have replied 'Spain'
Just clicked who you are and funnily enough I was wondering the other day what had happened to you !
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:17 pm
banned

Just clicked who you are and funnily enough I was wondering the other day what had happened to you !
i dont want to know what you 'hoped' had happened to me